2013 Spring Carolina Beach Freeride at Freeman Park!!!

I think some of us ga and fl boys might be atttending. I assume all skis are allowed to stayed parked on beach. we might bring a jetmate for transporting gear from ramp so will that be allowed to stay on beach?

Gunner_626

Carolina Beach Freeride
Hey everyone! This is the final proof for both the mens and womens cut t-shirts! Totally revamped. Shirts will be $15 a piece out on the beach and will come with a free coozie! There will also be a limited amount of the original ladies graphic t-shirts printed as well! Are you ready to BRAP???

girls shirt final.jpgguys shirt final2.jpg

BlasterDisaster

Back Flips & Barrel Rolls
Buoy races! Everybody who finishes gets a shot of Fireball!

teda9y7e.jpg

yhypajer.jpg

Last edited:

Gunner_626

Carolina Beach Freeride
ATTENTION: This years camping area will be reverted back to the original camping area of the Spring ride of last year due to a large dredge and extensive pipes running through the inlet.

In order to avoid driving around this dredge and pipes running through the water the camping area has been moved about a hundred yards northeast closer to the inlet. This was the best thing to do in order to avoid possible Coast Guard issues. There is a small short fence with Caution Tape attached too it running along part of the inlet and we will camp directly behind it.

PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED IMAGE!

Attachments

• CB North End Graphic.jpg
    CB North End Graphic.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 56
Hey where's the easiest place to fill up water tanks before getting on the beach? I don't want to schlep 20 gallons of water from VA if I don't have to.

naticen

Site Supporter
There's a parking lot right before the entrance on the right, 1708 Canal Dr, that has an outdoor spigot. It's easy to spot. It has a bathroom too and is your best place to hit up anytime you are leaving or entering the beach.

Gunner_626

Carolina Beach Freeride
Huge thanks to everyone who made it out this weekend!!! This ride has gotten bigger than ever thanks to everyone and we counted over 80 skis on the beach! Beautiful weather, great surf, and awesome people made this an amazing event! I look forward to seeing everyone in the fall!

Feel free to leave feedback!

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
Great Ride! I had a blast. Thanks for all the people who helped dig me out and get my ski to the beach.

That sand is DEEP and GNARLEY.

Top Bottom