Super Jet 2013 superjet

So yamaha decided to go another year they have released the 2013 superjet i have my down payment on one it will be in late sept early october this is my first sj currently ride a 650sx im excited to ride it

Grats man, any changes besides decals on the '13?
No i belive its the same exact ski as the 12 graphics and color im not 100% sure because i havent compared pics side by side but they have a pic on the yamaha website of all the 13 line up

djraider700

lol wut?
They are the same from +08 up. I have a dealer friend who just came back from a Yamaha convention in Puerto Rico and told me that they have no plans on discontinuing the Superjet. Sales are actually on the rise. No changes besides color/graphics are planned in the future.

They are the same from +08 up. I have a dealer friend who just came back from a Yamaha convention in Puerto Rico and told me that they have no plans on discontinuing the Superjet. Sales are actually on the rise. No changes besides color/graphics are planned in the future.
Thats what i had figured thanks for the info. I had to get my new one i have wanted one for awhile now and didnt want to push it i want to be grandfathered in just incase they band them

iangdesign

Cats, lots of cats!

That's great to hear!!!!

was hoping they were gonna make an E-Tec version or an FI 4 stroke with a dry sump so they would be available to us north of the border. perhaps if demand continues to rise they will!
We could only hope but the size and weight might be affected by the 4 stroke motor

So yamaha decided to go another year they have released the 2013 superjet i have my down payment on one it will be in late sept early october this is my first sj currently ride a 650sx im excited to ride it
Congrats, I'm picking up a 13 as well. Will be my first ski. Dealer told me October, which caught me off guard, figured it would be January or February.

Congrats, I'm picking up a 13 as well. Will be my first ski. Dealer told me October, which caught me off guard, figured it would be January or February.
Congrats also its a really fun sport but can be really frusterating at first it takes alot of practice but it gets more fun as you learn but its a blast just be patient

Congrats also its a really fun sport but can be really frusterating at first it takes alot of practice but it gets more fun as you learn but its a blast just be patient
Yeah, I've wanted one for awhile, just never got around to getting one, spending money on other hobbies, etc. I actually rode, I want to say, a Wave Blaster a few years ago. I remember it wearing my arms out pretty good, much worse than my dirt bike ever has. I had a blast on it, and told myself if I ever buy one I will definitely get a stand up. Of course now I have kids and such, so I can see getting a sit down in the future as well.

Yeah, I've wanted one for awhile, just never got around to getting one, spending money on other hobbies, etc. I actually rode, I want to say, a Wave Blaster a few years ago. I remember it wearing my arms out pretty good, much worse than my dirt bike ever has. I had a blast on it, and told myself if I ever buy one I will definitely get a stand up. Of course now I have kids and such, so I can see getting a sit down in the future as well.
the first time you ride it you will feel like you got hit by a semi truck i rode motocross growing up i figured the transition would be easy but its nothing like a bike its a whole new world but its a blast and the water is softer than dirt which is a plus but fitness needs to be really high for the stand up muscles will be sore that you didn't know you had but it is a blast it just takes time i have a full season under my belt and i still swim more than I'm on the jet ski lol

Thanks everyone what should be my first mods i want to start with handeling im gonna start stocking parts i want some peoples input

Top Bottom