Super Jet 2013 superjet

Can you register these without a race license? I hear (via google) there are dealerships that will sell them to you without one but I'm worried about whether or not i'll even be able to register it here in colorado.

Can you register these without a race license? I hear (via google) there are dealerships that will sell them to you without one but I'm worried about whether or not i'll even be able to register it here in colorado.
In ohio you can register them but it depends on the state and lake you ride in. The sticker on the side that says for race and closed corse competion use only has nothing to do with the registration that so yamaha can sell them with no warranty. This disscusion has been brought up before and the only state that i have heard you can not register them is california and they also band the sale of any two stroke because of emissions

In ohio you can register them but it depends on the state and lake you ride in. The sticker on the side that says for race and closed corse competion use only has nothing to do with the registration that so yamaha can sell them with no warranty. This disscusion has been brought up before and the only state that i have heard you can not register them is california and they also band the sale of any two stroke because of emissions

so can i take that sticker off of the side that says for race only? I wouldnt want to get stopped by the authorities.... then again, where would a racer take his ski to practice? the local lake right? Is it a bad idea to get into one of these?

so can i take that sticker off of the side that says for race only? I wouldnt want to get stopped by the authorities.... then again, where would a racer take his ski to practice? the local lake right? Is it a bad idea to get into one of these?
Yes you can take the sticker off, that sticker is only for warranty purpose Yamaha has to put that on there so they can sell it without a warranty. Ask your dealer if it can be registered in your state they will know

Yes you can take the sticker off, that sticker is only for warranty purpose Yamaha has to put that on there so they can sell it without a warranty. Ask your dealer if it can be registered in your state they will know
There are lakes that have banned 2 strokes to be used in them but you will have no problem getting it registered just check your local lake restrictions

Good luck I have a down payment on one and every dealer that I know has allready presold there units so hopefully you can find one

Haha, I already got a big enough bill. But that is pretty much my thinking, I think I'll have plenty of fun for awhile even though it will still be stock.
Last year I rode a 650sx with a factory pipe,carb,prop,ride plate, intake grate and it was plenty of power for my first year and now I'm upgrading to a superjet because I rode one and what a difference

Top Bottom