Super Jet 2013 superjet

evowake

Beautiful! Congrats!

Got my '12 last year, and spent a year riding it stock to get comfortable... this winter... holds and reinforced hull :)

I wouldnt sawzall or grind nothing. its too nice. turf, bilge,foot straps, hood straps, Bars, shortened turn plate, intake grate is what I would do. Very nice looking ski!

2013 on showroom floor if anyone is looking for one
mobile alabama
They should sell it to my dealer so i can buy it from them im sick of waiting for mine i want it sitting in my garage so i can start working on it lol there luckys the temps are in the 20s up here

Bullfrog

2013 Super Jet-- 2012 FZS
Just got mine here in New Mexico. Leaving it in the crate till it gets warmer. My last ski was a SX 750. Probably going to be a little bit different experience??

my dealer finally called me today my 2013 superjet is finally in i will be bringing it home sometime next week caint wait for the ice to melt in lake erie lol

any one notice a decell wabble ?
i just picked up 08 does it everytime
ski is stock other than umi pole and top loader grate
but did it when it was stock as well

I have felt it on squares, 96-07 and 08 -12, All superjets do it IMO. all hulls are slightly different, + bars turn plates ect. going from hull to hull They all feel this way to me. I think it is a body english issue, once you ride a particular hull for a while you know just where to stand and move.

Last edited:
Haha all I could think about was cutting the tray up to get footholds in there.

Footholds, the Shmity1 steering, and a bilge would be my first mods.

^^^ thats exactly what i did/doing on my 12 i picked up last year. The concrete turf, which is also slippery, is awful along with the steering. I've installed a dual bilge kit from OCD, a new steering system is going on as we speak and stuff to put in footholds and new turf is on the way. Feel like this is the minimum for me, should be much more fun to ride this summer. I rode an 04 sxr for many years before switching last summer and the stock steering/tray in it was so much better from the factory BUT now that i've got those remedied for the SJ, i'm sure it'll blow my old ski outta the water.

Also i'm hoping the two tone hydroturf (black on orange) is going to match up well with the color scheme... hopefully the oranges will be close enough... i know that the two tone was somewhat inferior but i've heard they fixed the prob, now i'm just expecting a little fading of the turf.

Top Bottom