300/440/550 212 HP 650cc X2

sea-dude

To Air is Human
Dyno is not necessary. Take the manufacturers stated HP claim (those claims are made by the same department that produces the speedometers), and add 10 hp for every shiny aftermarket bit you attach. (and 5 hp for every stock part that you spraypaint).

Therefore my 5Fiddy is makin' 55hp! Easy!

True That! I had a 97 SPX with claimed stock HP of 110. Installed Group K Sleeper kit and it dynode at 110hp! I’m like WTF? You can't go by the factory #’s

Mark Gomez

is where the surf is
Dyno is not necessary. Take the manufacturers stated HP claim (those claims are made by the same department that produces the speedometers), and add 10 hp for every shiny aftermarket bit you attach. (and 5 hp for every stock part that you spraypaint).

Therefore my 5Fiddy is makin' 55hp! Easy!

hahaha :biggthumpup:

After 20 yrs of riding, racing, cutting, fiber glassing, machining, breaking(2) modifying, big boring, cussing at, and sinking X2's. I decided to build 1 more X2!

UNFORTUNETLY I HAD A 2 PAGE WRITE UP ON THIS SKI. AND IT WOULD NOT POST...

FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT THINK THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE. OR THAT I'M ON DRUGS.... OR ERIC MALONE SHOULD USE THIS instead OF A 1000cc MOTOR..

WELL LETS BEGIN....I HAVE BEEN A TOOL AND DIE MAKER FOR LOCKHEED MARTIN FOR 15yrs. Working for a place of this magnitude offer accsess to state of the art 5 axis horizontals, VTL, JIG BORES, SURFACE GRINDERS, EDM, ELECTRO BEAM WELDERS, LATHES!!!!!

HERE IS HOW ITS DONE.......A very low estimate of 212 at 14,500rpm....THIS HP NUMBER WILL GROW!!!! (250+) SOLID 1 piece vacuum forged INCONELL750X crank. 2 piece vacuum forged 7075 connecting rods, using radial polycrystaline boron nitride ceramic bearing. Crankcase is watercooled and stuffed, crank to case clearence is .003. Graphite 50H Stuffed Pistons. INCONNEL 718 sleeves, Inconell 625 rings. Taking cues from the P-51 Rolls Royce Merlin v-12, this cylinder uses 12 digital control water injection points. 72 .004 holes have been drilled into the piston crowns exisiting behind the ring lans. High compression direct cylinder injection. 90% nitromethane 10% Hydrogen Peroxide over Silver Mesh.
try posting your ''write up '' in smaller pieces ! if you can build this motor im sure you can post the rest of it !! thats a lot of time spent for an eng thats going to swallow some sand and water ! welcome aboard ! lets hear more !

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
After 20 yrs of riding, racing, cutting, fiber glassing, machining, breaking(2) modifying, big boring, cussing at, and sinking X2's. I decided to build 1 more X2!

UNFORTUNETLY I HAD A 2 PAGE WRITE UP ON THIS SKI. AND IT WOULD NOT POST...

FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT THINK THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE. OR THAT I'M ON DRUGS.... OR ERIC MALONE SHOULD USE THIS instead OF A 1000cc MOTOR..

WELL LETS BEGIN....I HAVE BEEN A TOOL AND DIE MAKER FOR LOCKHEED MARTIN FOR 15yrs. Working for a place of this magnitude offer accsess to state of the art 5 axis horizontals, VTL, JIG BORES, SURFACE GRINDERS, EDM, ELECTRO BEAM WELDERS, LATHES!!!!!

HERE IS HOW ITS DONE.......A very low estimate of 212 at 14,500rpm....THIS HP NUMBER WILL GROW!!!! (250+) SOLID 1 piece vacuum forged INCONELL750X crank. 2 piece vacuum forged 7075 connecting rods, using radial polycrystaline boron nitride ceramic bearing. Crankcase is watercooled and stuffed, crank to case clearence is .003. Graphite 50H Stuffed Pistons. INCONNEL 718 sleeves, Inconell 625 rings. Taking cues from the P-51 Rolls Royce Merlin v-12, this cylinder uses 12 digital control water injection points. 72 .004 holes have been drilled into the piston crowns exiting behind the ring lans. High compression direct cylinder injection. 90% nitromethane 10% Hydrogen Peroxide over Silver Mesh

PUMP/ NOZZLE AND PIPE ARE DIGITALLY RPM CONTROLLED TO EXPAND AND CONTRACT. Like an afterburner of a modern military jet. COMPOSITE/Mercury filled drive shaft. Solid titanium pump using to impellers Push/Pull......ANDDDDD THERE IS OH SO MUCH MORE TO THIS SKI

THINK OUTSIDE OF THE BOX.......BECAUSE YOU CANT BUY IT IN A STORE DOES NOT MEAN IT CANT BE BUILT ...PICS COMMING SOON

But does it have tripple overhead jumper cables or a flux capacitor if so I would be interested.

X

X2_Cartel

Funny ......because Some Do Not Understand It......they Rip On It.......

butti

lone wolf
i for one beleive it all.airplane guys are nuts on a technical level:bigeyes:

edit:unless he also has a 130mph rxp,then i call bs:biggrin:

Snackem

Danger Zone
Funny ......because Some Do Not Understand It......they Rip On It.......

I don't understand either so post some more information and pictures. I'd love to see how to get more out of my X2. The best way to fight ignorance is with education, so educate us.

Top Bottom