24-7 backflip 7mm lamey build

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
I have finally figured out how to keep my TNT in the coupler and boy do I love the power it makes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys will probably get a kick out of this .
My chamber was rolling around a little on the ride home so ...........................

ebaymay4th015zf4.jpg

hangtime

Speak up ,don't kiss azz
Use an 8mm wratchet with a couple of extensions to tighten the hose clamps .You can get them real tight .Mine has never fallen out but I do not roll either .Have you broken any lord mounts yet ???

I have finally figured out how to keep my TNT in the coupler and boy do I love the power it makes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gas cap block off finished,and worked more on the tray mold..soon..soon.Coupler cover finished but camra batt died.Pics comeing.

Attachments

• por15 049.jpg
    por15 049.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 58
  • por15 050.jpg
    por15 050.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 59
hahaha he would have had it done months ago if he would just make up his damn mind! lol. damn kid changes the design every other day! its all for the better though, this thing is gonna be sck. i cant wait to try it.

hahaha he would have had it done months ago if he would just make up his damn mind! lol. damn kid changes the design every other day! its all for the better though, this thing is gonna be sck. i cant wait to try it.

I expect to lose 4-5 pounds on the complete carbon fiber tray insides and it's going to be stronger from obviously carbon and the fact the foot holds and tray sides will be all in one piece. (less glassing points). Plus I need to get in there for my carbon outlet tube I've made. Half pound savings over alluminum.

This is another project that takes up my time.563hp prelude,6 yr in the makeing,4 motors 48 figures later finally got the right setup that can last 20 tho miles before maintnace checkup.All roll cage,intercool pipe and exhaust made buy me.No cat,3 inch ex 6 piston willwoods,proportion valves for brakes(no abs)...ect.Car is a little dusty from other proj,but hoppfully will get back
on the streets soon.

Attachments

• Picture trim setup nice 018.jpg
    Picture trim setup nice 018.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 80
  • Picture trim setup nice 019.jpg
    Picture trim setup nice 019.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 78
  • Picture trim setup nice 020.jpg
    Picture trim setup nice 020.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 85
If it wasnt for my tuner Dave,from the streets of hartford...the AEM ecu in this car is blank when u get it ,he programed timeing curves for every rpm,inj pules for every rpm,boost,2 stage lanch,ect...If ur off on anything with this hp boom..10 G's down the drain.But gots to get working..

I tend to help others over my project but back on track.Bond line was cut 1/4 in all the way around.1 pound to the T.MSD carbon TL plate was made,just over 1/8 thick.
Much lighter over the billit peice it came with.Pics are moc up,will be getting new bolts ect.Getting back onto the carbon tray today,by building the tray from scrach i was able to make the foot holds just the way i want them.There redesigned and moved 1 3/4 farther foward.

Attachments

• Picture trim setup nice 023.jpg
    Picture trim setup nice 023.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 80
  • Picture trim setup nice 024.jpg
    Picture trim setup nice 024.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 85
  • Picture trim setup nice 025.jpg
    Picture trim setup nice 025.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 111
  • Picture trim setup nice 026.jpg
    Picture trim setup nice 026.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 70

Kennay

Squarenose for the _____
Looking GREAT!

Any tips on how I could make a TL mounting plate like that? Is it solid CF, or did you use a FG core? How many layers of what?

Would you be interested in making me one for some $$$?

Bun trim reduction nozzle and Bun trim cable on the way.Making the trim ring out of stainless.Won't cost anything and im better at metal work than glass....so it will come out nice.Getting pumped,talked to paul today and he will be finalizing my motor next week.Can't wait to see this billit cylinder.

Top Bottom