New 3/5 Gallon Tanks for TNT, RRP, PFP & B-pipe

Soon! As in a couple of weeks hopefully. I've got some components on the way to test out a new idea for the battery tray and I'm waiting on a Prowerks cap to show up. I'm also kind of waiting for the weather to turn colder as it's prime mountain biking season right now and I don't want to spend it in the garage welding all night...

Soon! As in a couple of weeks hopefully. I've got some components on the way to test out a new idea for the battery tray and I'm waiting on a Prowerks cap to show up. I'm also kind of waiting for the weather to turn colder as it's prime mountain biking season right now and I don't want to spend it in the garage welding all night...

I def understand. I got 12 miles in this afternoon. Bit muddy but fun. Just let us know when you'll be getting them done no rush

air blair

you are the reason
Air tight and do pressurize, nathan is very good at what he does.....a glitch no problem for him

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1413331144133.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1413331144133.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 240
  • uploadfromtaptalk1413331184417.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1413331184417.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 223
XJ Crawler - JDiz here on my other account. your mailbox is full so I have to attempt the thread way. I do have a Circus. Do you know if this tank will fit in this hull either with or without the battery as he has it set up?
thanks,

I'm getting the details finalized on this batch and will be ordering all the parts very soon. Before I put the order in, does anyone want a tank without the battery tray?

Changes to this batch:
-Flush aircraft-style bolt in cap assembly will be replaced with a Pro-Werks billet screw in cap with a welded bung and Viton O-ring. The standard cap color will be black, but you can request blue, red, or silver if you let me know ahead of time.
http://www.pro-werks.com/partdetail/C74-775/

-The pipe cutout will be moved in about 1/4" on the front of the tank to give the RRP pipe a little more clearance. The previous tanks fit with the RRP pipe but it is a little tight in that spot.

-The battery tray may be lowered a small amount so the ETX-12 batteries don't sit as high above the tank.

The base price will be $325

blasterdude

Waiting for the ice to thaw!!!!
What would the price be without a battery tray and a blue cap? Are there any a/m hulls that these tanks will not fit?

Last edited:
What would the price be without a battery tray and a blue cap? Are there any a/m hulls that these tanks will not fit?

The price would be $325 + shipping/PP. The only hull these won't fit in so far has been the Revolver due to the very low hood liner in front of the motor.

If anyone wants a tank and I haven't PM'd you yet, please shoot me a message as I would like to get the parts on order in the next day or two. I will probably order a couple extra in addition to what has been requested, but it won't be very many.

Just a reminder, I can have the tanks powdercoated just about any color for $20.

Last edited:
The price would be $325 + shipping/PP. The only hull these won't fit in so far has been the Revolver due to the very low hood liner in front of the motor.

If anyone wants a tank and I haven't PM'd you yet, please shoot me a message as I would like to get the parts on order in the next day or two. I will probably order a couple extra in addition to what has been requested, but it won't be very many.

Just a reminder, I can have the tanks powdercoated just about any color for $20.

Ok , Base is 325 so with the Battery Tray and Cap what is the Going rate shipped to NJ 08059 ?

I think I know the answer already, but here goes:

Is there a bolt-on replacement anywhere that fits the 10 hole?
I just picked one of these up... and find the red 10 hole cap pretty frustrating.

I think I know the answer already, but here goes:

Is there a bolt-on replacement anywhere that fits the 10 hole?
I just picked one of these up... and find the red 10 hole cap pretty frustrating.

Not that I know of, however sanding the outside of the three metal lugs down ~0.030" or so will eliminate any issues with the cap getting stuck. I started doing it to all of the caps before shipping once I figured it out. If you send me the cap I can do it for you too...

It's not too late, I still have one tank left with the battery tray and two tanks left without the battery tray.

I am also having some adapter plates made for the 10-bolt caps if anyone wants to replace theirs with a screw-in style billet cap as seen in Air Blair's post. I have four extra that I will be selling for just the cost of the plate and whatever billet cap you want.

Top Bottom