New 3/5 Gallon Tanks for TNT, RRP, PFP & B-pipe

Beautiful tanks! Are you still offering these or did you just do a limited production run and have them all sold?
I am not quite at the buy a tank point, but I see myself buying one in the next month. I think I would be in the market for the larger tank with a battery holder anodized clear.

I'm planning on making at least one more batch this winter, I guess it depends on demand. I do have one of the large tanks anodized clear in stock if you want it.

These tanks will fit in SJs and Brawlers.

Just a heads up, I think I'm only going to be offering anodizing in black from here on out. The anodizer has a $100 minimum charge per color, and the clear/red/blue just aren't quite the shades I was hoping for. Sending one tank out per color at a time would be prohibitively expensive for me, and waiting until I have at least two of that color before shipping them will result in long lead times. The black is very nice though!

What battery is everyone using? I have the 3G tank with battery tray and the stand battery/oddessy is to big? Does it have to be the lightweight ballistic dry cell one ?

The battery tray was originally sized for the Deka ETX9 or ETX12 with a layer of turf inside the tray to keep it nice and tight. The ETX12 is just an inch or so taller than the ETX9 but has a good deal more capacity. It looks like the WPS 490-2518 would also fit well too if you would prefer to go the lithium route.

Last edited:
Yes, the 3 gallon model will fit with the TNT pipe. I've only got one 3 gallon tank left out of this batch and it is anodized blue. It is assembled and ready to ship though. It will probably be a few weeks before I get parts for another batch of 3 gallon tanks in.

I can swap out the cap/bung color on the blue tank if desired.
20151116_191621-1.jpg

Last edited:

RivMan

doing something stupid...
Site Supporter
Are the 3 gallon tanks available with the Huge cap from the previous versions of the 5 gallon?

Thank you
-Rob

Are the 3 gallon tanks available with the Huge cap from the previous versions of the 5 gallon?

Thank you
-Rob

No, I think I'm going to stick with the smaller caps from now on. The problem with the larger cap is if the fuel tank pressure builds up that cap can be difficult to remove unless you bleed off the pressure first. I was including a pressure bleed valve with all of the large cap tanks, but I would prefer not to have that issue.

No, I think I'm going to stick with the smaller caps from now on. The problem with the larger cap is if the fuel tank pressure builds up that cap can be difficult to remove unless you bleed off the pressure first. I was including a pressure bleed valve with all of the large cap tanks, but I would prefer not to have that issue.
Agreed the last tank I had, was pita getting cap off and never had any fuel in it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom