66e vs 951

Scorn800

Ride for life
Actually I believe there are now brackets made to bolt one in on the back holes,the front mount has to be glassed in,but it goes in flat ,not that big of a deal,there are couplers made for these,ignition systems and pipes,what else you want?:wavey:

Well Kantola made the back bracket. He's not selling anymore
Macc & Miller both made coupler sets. Both now are sold out.
Good luck finding a Coffman pipe
You can get new Advent which will work with the 951 electrics.
It possible but it's not easy. I've seen 4 of them this year racing. All of them had problems. They are fast :Banane09: but need constant attention

The only other thing I could ask for is a pipe made like a b-pipe so I can run a waterbox up front. or just use the heavy stocker and piint the second half forward. I head rumor the kawi e-box can be wired to the sea-doo stator and pickup?

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Well Kantola made the back bracket. He's not selling anymore
Macc & Miller both made coupler sets. Both now are sold out.
Good luck finding a Coffman pipe
You can get new Advent which will work with the 951 electrics.
It possible but it's not easy. I've seen 4 of them this year racing. All of them had problems. They are fast :Banane09: but need constant attention

Dont most race ski's require constant upkeep.

If I was going to run a 951 I would build it myself for sure. When there bult right there tough as nails I have 1 I have been pumping a 50 horse shot of nitrous into it to try and blow it up. Its a sbt premium rebuild and it lasted longer than the waranty. The 1 before it lost the cb shaft and destroyed the cases but some shmuck built that one before i knew better. I have had oil pumps fail on the and take them out

Top Bottom