Blaster 701 Industries dual hood strut kits

964Chris

FREEdumb obtained
Dual Hood Strut Kits

I've got 2 more left in stock.....ready to ship.

If you have them on your ski post your pics up. Absolutely the best non-performance mod you can add to your Blaster. Dual struts keep the hood centered, no more wobbling.

Last edited:
I've got a set on mine and love them. Every time I open my buddies blaster up it makes me appreciate them that much more. I'll try to remember to get a couple pics to throw up here tomorrow.

Can you post up a picture of the hull bracket bolts and a ruler measured from the front corner of the ski? I am trying to install my kit and need to know how far forward I should drill the holes.

I'll check tomorrow. I need a zip code.

Check with our Euro dealers: mx100 factory or shop elprofessor in France. Will be cheaper to get it from them. If they don't have them in stock let me know and I'll check on shipping to the UK.

Chris, oh Pierre is a dealer? Will hit him up thanks..

Jim

Two things that this system additionally make nice are: dialing in the carbs, it's much easier when the hood is easy to lift and hold up when turning the screws. The second, is holding the hood up if an exhaust leak happens, made that long idle back to the ramp possible. Great system, getting one for my boat.

Last edited:
Top Bottom