Other A lot of new companies, what's up with the undercutting?

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
I'll put whatever name you want to pay for on them.

Brian

Brian, I really am sitting here wondering about the 6 million dollar question...................WHY IS IT EVERYONE IS GETTING ALL WORKED UP OVER 20 ' KNOCK-OFF' HEADS, YET WHEN THE BIGGEST 'KNOCK OFF' IN OUR SPORT HAPPENED IT GOT SWEPT UNDER THE RUG???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Brian, do you find this odd? I know I sure do.

Maybe this is all your fault because of YOUR president! LOL JK

http://www.x-h2o.com/threads/108163...-Counterfeit-ADA-head-being-produced-and-sold!!

Last edited:
I don't understand what all the bickering is about? Competition keeps prices down, if Nuclear6 can sell a motor for X amount of dollars then so can the next guy. No one says that you guys have to have an expensive shop front or a super elaborate website. It many cases, you should invest in one or the other. There are guys on here that do neither and do quite well.

If you guys aren't making any money with your store and are having to pay out of pocket for things then maybe you should get into a different business or figure something else out. If your factor in opportunity costs, your actually loosing money. I don't think ANYONE really actually buys things for retail costs anymore. Next time you go buy are car don't take those those several thousand dollar price cuts because the dealer might be underselling someone somewhere.

I don't know about you, I like to save money where I can and there are plenty of honest & reputable sellers out there that have good prices.

So I guess we should not buy things from places like amazon anymore and start BUYING EVERYTHING FROM BLOWSION.

GIL

I hope everyone BUT Gilbert laughed at my post realizing it was a joke.

LOL

I still don't understand how the asshat that duped the heads should be hung yet it was ok to dupe the 7 port cylinders.......

Last edited:

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !
LOL

I still don't understand how the asshat that duped the heads should be hung yet it was ok to dupe the 7 port cylinders.......

I don't know Gil but you need too be a Team player, personally copying stuff like that makes me want to Scream.

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
LOL

are you talking about the time when xmetal made a 100% copy of the dasa cylinders and then put the dasa logo on it and sold it to the public as someone else's work? I don't remember when that happened because it didn't.

GIL

are you talking about the time when xmetal made a 100% copy of the dasa cylinders and then put the dasa logo on it and sold it to the public as someone else's work? I don't remember when that happened because it didn't.

So you are saying that the douche that knocked off the ADA heads would have been ok had he slapped his own name on the heads???? Is that what you are saying???? Just askin, thats all.....

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
So you are saying that the douche that knocked off the ADA heads would have been ok had he slapped his own name on the heads???? Is that what you are saying???? Just askin, thats all.....
I've never said that or anything close to that. You are the one making cryptic accusations. Why don't you just say what you have on your mind and quit with the inside jokes/jabs.

GIL

I've never said that or anything close to that. You are the one making cryptic accusations. Why don't you just say what you have on your mind and quit with the inside jokes/jabs.

What are you getting all worked up about? Obviously it never happened because you said so and therefore I am talking straight out my azz. LMAO

Last edited:

GIL

obviously.

say what you mean and mean what you say is some advice I think you could use.

There are some places in the world that do not allow you to say whats on your mind........you of all people should know EXACTLY what I am saying. Read your sig line.......

rubbertoe

X-H20 certified
May i note this,for as long as i have been lurking on the x there has been a great group of both vendors and consumers with great forum respect and etiquette .its to bad when someone tries to capitalize off of someone elses hard work,its almost like it would be nice to have a patent on innovation or ideas but thats not realistic .there will always be competition in sales and this thread i think did its job . as a forum problems were identified (a fraudulent seller) called out a few others to be looked at,and im sure there all a little puckered up . i didn't even understand what was going on (clearly)on the first couple of pages until it was just spelled out.maybe i just didn't pay enough attention .but on this site as well as others consumer feedback becomes a important tool especially when it comes to individual sellers who's sales tactics may be rationalized by there personal needs not there plans to be in the business for the long run..anyways i would like to put a different light on this subject by saying 99% all the purchasing experiences i have had on the x have been positive and there are a lot of great vendors and individuals selling goods ! but theres always that buyer beware aspect of the market here and anywhere you might try and buy goods,you must be a savvy consumer bottom line ! oh yea ,its ok to vent a little too, but lets not trash our community ,peace out ...

Last edited:

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !

Because the inside jokes-jabs are way more fun, some of us here still like to have fun, remember when you were one of those guys?

D-Roc

I forgot!
attachment.php

OptimaRacing

Jet zoomers
Hindsight being what it is, I realize now

I should have done this:
423280_2413954366491_1780262265_1477988_1339464543_n.jpg
(Kept my thoughts to myself)

Instead of this:
425841_2413970166886_1780262265_1477997_90649665_n.jpg
(Attempted to keep it real)

My comments were meant with no disrespect to any individual or companies in this sport/hobby/industry.

I will go back to keeping it positive.

Brian, I really am sitting here wondering about the 6 million dollar question...................WHY IS IT EVERYONE IS GETTING ALL WORKED UP OVER 20 ' KNOCK-OFF' HEADS, YET WHEN THE BIGGEST 'KNOCK OFF' IN OUR SPORT HAPPENED IT GOT SWEPT UNDER THE RUG???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Brian, do you find this odd? I know I sure do.

Maybe this is all your fault because of YOUR president! LOL JK

http://www.x-h2o.com/threads/108163...-Counterfeit-ADA-head-being-produced-and-sold!!
What was the biggest knock of in our sport?

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Back when DASA came out with their first billet cylinder and XScream followed with their own, there were brief rumors that XS knocked off the DASA cylinder or something like that. I don't know any details other than that nor am I claiming it's true.

Back when DASA came out with their first billet cylinder and XScream followed with their own, there were brief rumors that XS knocked off the DASA cylinder or something like that. I don't know any details other than that nor am I claiming it's true.
I figured he was talking about atp, or titan poles

waterfreak

I had a vision!
Site Supporter
Vendor Account
I figured he was talking about atp, or titan poles

true!! how come nobody ever accused titan, Maxx or ATP of copying RRP's adjustable pole??

there are quite a few double standard in this sport/hobby...it's almost like politics!!

and now that I think about it, everybody copied the kawasaki 440s (a stand up with a pole)

Top Bottom