Freestyle Affordable Power......... It's COMING

we are testing a ton of diff parts to see what pulls the best performance from this motor.We have run the pfp on the 10 mill and it was incredible,we are testing the ninja pipe and the limited bpipe on the SS. Im sure any carb would work fine tuned tight on this motor,The motor is far too big to run a single,it just flows too much to limit it to a single.We are working with full specs as far as carb testing goes,We have a few diff models and they all work nice.I dont find them that tough to tune. The bigger issue is that we will have some very nice large modded fs carbs for $700 made to work for just what we want the SS to do. As far as the 10 mill goes,his new 49s are simply the best out there for that purpose,look at what the largest majority of pros are using on the big motors..

Is there an expected release date to the General Public?

You've mentioned the costs of the top end kits, how much is the required trenching of the cases?

We should be able to release the motor shortly after production starts mid march.Its a matter of deciding on final port mapping.The pistons are forged.Eric and I are currently doing testing here in the river behind my place,taking advantage of the nice weather Va is getting the last couple days.. We are working straight through this week to get the final revisions of the port mapping and power valves perfect before the final cast is set. Getting all this perfect with the very basic bolt ons to make "blow ya away power" is very important to us...
Then if guys decide to throw big money bolt ons with it,the setup just gets even better..I think most will be really surprised what this SS is capable of with just the lower cost basics and higher reliability setup in play.....

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Hey, With all this free advertising, you will be required to give each Admin here a free set of Cylinders, Pistons and Head!!!!!!!! I think that is a fair deal!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Is there an expected release date to the General Public?

You've mentioned the costs of the top end kits, how much is the required trenching of the cases?

heres a email i got from erik. im sure he wouldnt mind.

I haven't started taking order yet but will in the next two weeks or so. The cases first of all should be, at the very least, in good condition. The bearing races are very critical, you don't want the bearings walking and moving around. The cases must be prepd. for the epoxy, epoxied everywhere, then decked about . The cases must be "trenched" for the stroker crank to clear, then bored for the cylinder to fit and finally tunnel ported and transfers matched. The cost for all this is $450.00. What is going to happen is I'm going to start taking orders for the 10mm setups first so as I can get the case work done in groups.
If you have any more questions feel free to contact me, I will try to answer as best I can.

burton391

in your house
There you go assuming again. My SJ is sitting in my shop waiting on warmer weather to get here.

If you want to buy it, $10,000.00 plus shipping and it is yours.

heard that before. my ssc ultimate aero is sitting in my garage waiting on the air to be chaged out of the tires.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
heard that before. my ssc ultimate aero is sitting in my garage waiting on the air to be chaged out of the tires.
Must be nice. Post a Pic.

Hey Look, there are even some Mountain Bikes hanging from the Ceiling, A few are waiting on their Tires to have the air changed out in them. Oh wait, 2 of my MTB's are in the garage. Damn, Missed them.

Attachments

• Skis.jpg
    Skis.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 242

Scorn800

Ride for life
Must be nice. Post a Pic.

Hey Look, there are even some Mountain Bikes hanging from the Ceiling, A few are waiting on their Tires to have the air changed out in them. Oh wait, 2 of my MTB's are in the garage. Damn, Missed them.

That pic must be from 5 years ago

Top Bottom