Freestyle Affordable Power......... It's COMING

^^ what he said!

How do you get on the VIP list?
I have money for deposit!?

What was said before is they are still testing and making some final decisions before they start production. At this point, all we can really do is wait and by doing so we will all be better off because we will get whats best.

nothing has changed,production starts mid march,anyone who is interested will get one..Its taken this long,anyone who knows when the beginning of the project really was would understand..lol its hard to rush R&D on something like this if you really want it perfect

Polish jet pilot

4aces4aces4aces4aces4aces
ok, carb issue: do I need to go full spectrum route or you could provide jetting specs for any other setup (probably a silly question, but I will probably getting carbs and intake and reeds from ATP) unless you guys can offer your carbs at a very good price...if they are dedicated to this motor maybe a full package price should be available... just thinking out loud... btw... this motyor looks so different to others thanks to the cool head design...actually it looks business (reminds me of 951 seadoo racing engines...)

P.S. What type of bpipe chamber do you recommend for this setup?

Last edited:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ya5-EOTn6w8

True Performance Eng is closing in on the final tuning package. We want to give the best tuning package possible, not only with Full Spec's, but also with stock 46's and other carb arrangements. I have a set of ATP's in hand and a few other combos because not every one has the same setup. Yes, we want to do a Full Spec specific combo. And, that will happen soon, but one step at time.

The production date is scheduled and will be here very soon. We will roll them out as fast as possible. The season is on its way and the production schedule is set. The engine's current tuning package, MSD enhancer, stock ignition, Full Spec's, B-pipe, Solas 144 pump, already exceeds expectations; however, we are working on the tuning package to make it superior to what it is now. The power is stump pulling and linear from crack of the throttle to top end.

The P/V's are low profile and B-pipe friendly; there are no clearance issues.
We will be taking orders very soon and look forward to your business.

If you are a South Park fan, you can relate to this reference, Eric Cartman waiting for the new Wii to come out.

todc207

Drama diffuser
We understand and will appreciate it when we get a motor in the mail and need set-up tuning advice and you can answer all our questions without saying "we haven't figured that out yet". Now we all know how Kate Goslen felt waiting for kid 6 to come out. Patients young grasshoppers

Too funny..lol The longer we take to perfect it,the less work it will be for anyone else to put in a ski and get it right quickly.

What was said before is they are still testing and making some final decisions before they start production. At this point, all we can really do is wait and by doing so we will all be better off because we will get whats best.

I fully understand, I know the more time spent now refining what they have will only give us, the riding community, a better more reliable product which means we get more for our hard earned dollar! I was just voicing the fact that I am interested and excited to get my hands on one, once they feel they are ready for the public.

Can mods add a "pissed" option next to thanks because the countdown is on for an entire package that will turn heads at an affordable price

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
I think we have enough passive-aggressive bullchit on the site already. No reason to add to it further. :veryhappy:

U know I would like to see you guys blow 1 up. 210 plus psi compression cheap 87 octain gas and run it till it just won't start no more. Then post pics of the cylinders, head, pistons, crank, cases everything. And list associated cost to fix and or replace parts. I would really like to see the amount of abuse this top end can take

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
U know I would like to see you guys blow 1 up. 210 plus psi compression cheap 87 octain gas and run it till it just won't start no more. Then post pics of the cylinders, head, pistons, crank, cases everything. And list associated cost to fix and or replace parts. I would really like to see the amount of abuse this top end can take

Seriously?!!! :chairshot:

Top Bottom