Freestyle Affordable Power......... It's COMING

THE SS IS COMING TO LIFE
Got another round of testing done today. Our SS is really surprising me with the power it is making,Ive riddin almost every stock stroke setup out there. 850,865,900 with a few diff setups for bolt ons,This motor is going to really open some eyes as to whats possible on a SS motor "Especially" in this price range.With a motor priced this affordable that doesnt need to have a ton of money thrown at big bolt ons to get it to perform is really opening up a new door for alot of riders to take it to the next level in this sport..That was our end goal starting this project. Its going to blow some people away. It feels way more substantial than a extra 60 to 100 cc would normally on a sim motor.
The kicker is we are using a msd enhancer,wetpipe,mild 170 comp and pump fuel,along with being slightly rich to ease the motor in,and still at least 1 size over pitched, using a 13/18 hooker in a solas mag.and its jumping a heavy 340lb rickter out of the water very nice.We have so much untapped power left to bring out.When we put some timing on this thing with the new epic and a little more compression its going to be absolutely unreal.. The full spec 49s do really allow the motor to breath well,the throttle response is amazing.

Last edited:
Tony was stoked to hear those 2 hulls are coming our way sooner than expected from our last conversation. Its going to be great testing this new hull with this kinda power for a great dual purpose surf/flat build that alot more guys can afford and obtain in a reasonable amount of time. Some people are going to be really smiling at wavedaze this yr

THE SS IS COMING TO LIFE
Got another round of testing done today. Our SS is really surprising me with the power it is making,Ive riddin almost every stock stroke setup out there. 850,865,900 with a few diff setups for bolt ons,This motor is going to really open some eyes as to whats possible on a SS motor "Especially" in this price range.With a motor priced this affordable that doesnt need to have a ton of money thrown at big bolt ons to get it to perform is really opening up a new door for alot of riders to take it to the next level in this sport..That was our end goal starting this project. Its going to blow some people away. It feels way more substantial than a extra 60 to 100 cc would normally on a sim motor.
The kicker is we are using a msd enhancer,wetpipe,mild 170 comp and pump fuel,along with being slightly rich to ease the motor in,and still at least 1 size over pitched, using a 13/18 hooker in a solas mag.and its jumping a heavy 340lb rickter out of the water very nice.We have so much untapped power left to bring out.When we put some timing on this thing with the new epic and a little more compression its going to be absolutely unreal.. The full spec 49s do really allow the motor to breath well,the throttle response is amazing.

can we get a video of this thing already!!! ill pay up to 10 bucks via paypal for a damn video haha.

THE SS IS COMING TO LIFE

Did that mild setup top 50MPH?

We shot vid of it accelerating and jumping out of the water on a little setup wake,Maybe Eric will post it later. Once we get it proped right,broken in and carbs leaned out tuned perfect,maybe some more exciting to watch video will be done....might also test in a -2 glass superfreak,little more of a dual purpose type hull.this rickter is a long heavy beast

not tuning top end at this point or gps-ing for speed. Im letting off it way before top speed,We dont need this motor to perform at high rate of speed for freeride or freestyle,we are concentrating on testing various pump setups,reduction nozzles,props,ignitions,diff timing,pipe response with bpipe screw settings and pressure for this motor and pump setup Once the basics are fig out and the motor has a little more time on it,we will lean it out and tach tune it.The motor has very little run time at this point and for it to be doing this well already has me feeling very positive about its capabilities. Ed at full spectrum is coming down soon to help us tune it tits on .Im sure once we think we have it close to 100% he will manage to find plenty extra power in it.
This 13/18 hooker is way steeper than your usual 13/18 standard solas prop,and for some freeride purposes it would be ok,but for a dual purpose flat/surf setup its just way to much prop,its crazy fast even letting off in a few secs as its still pulling like crazy.

The motor is really coming around. When you ride it, you will not believe the performance available with only an MSD enhancer, a stock ignition, solas pump, and yes awesome carbs. I can't wait for the new carbs that Ed (Full Spectrum) wants to build for this package. But what really will go through your head is, how little money (comparatively) spent to get this level of performance. The tuning is just coming around and as every one knows, what you start with and what you finish with are two different things, and we are starting at very good! I will post a short vid later.

I think its carbon kevlar for visual but its glass sandwhich. I love the way the boat rides and in the surf I think it would be perfect, too bad I have to give it back. Brad is going to love it when/if he gets it back (with production engine).
KEVBO, I don't think 50mph is an issue, it would go mid to high 50's in SJ right now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom