Freestyle AM Freestyle Motor opinions PHP- Xscream - Dasa

when i talked to whoever i did there all they mentioned was it used straight exhaust ports in comparison to their standard exhaust ports and was tuned more towards its limit. someone else i know said it has different cylinder jacketing as well. They said the 900rr is unadvertised and they asked how i even knew about it.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
when i talked to whoever i did there all they mentioned was it used straight exhaust ports in comparison to their standard exhaust ports and was tuned more towards its limit. someone else i know said it has different cylinder jacketing as well. They said the 900rr is unadvertised and they asked how i even knew about it.

How does that ^^^ jive with this :

Xscream will sell the average person exactly what I was riding. That engine was not on the edge in the slightest.
I just ment the average person will probably not be forking over the cash to buy that setup

I don't think you can go wrong with DASA, Xscream or PHP. Edit..

But if it was your first trip to WF 2013, you would think that Team Xscream was the only player. They had one heck of a showing.

Last edited:

Bobert540

Site Supporter
X-Metal Riders have won the 900cc/Amateur freestyle world titles the past three years in a row.

Fixed it for you. You guys are talented and I think rider ability trumps all. There are a lot of engine manufactures out there that can produce a winning package in both AM and Pro. It all comes down to who the manufacturers are partnering with to promote product.

X-Metal engines have won the 900cc/Amateur freestyle world titles the past three years in a row.

True, noones denying they make great motors, the op's question was which am powerplant has the best bang for your buck tbough.considering the xscream motor that won this year costs $3200 more than dasa retails for and $4800 more than a php id say "bang for your buck" doesnt really fit in the same sentence as xscream.

DAG

Yes, my balls tickled from that landing
Would you rather be banged by a fat chick for free or fork out a good hunk of cash for a model..

..And by fat chick I mean DASA
..And by model I mean XScream

subhard

TITS OR GTFO
Fixed it for you. You guys are talented and I think rider ability trumps all. There are a lot of engine manufactures out there that can produce a winning package in both AM and Pro. It all comes down to who the manufacturers are partnering with to promote product.

Yup. Lee stone for example

Schmidty721

someone turf my rails
Would you rather be banged by a fat chick for free or fork out a good hunk of cash for a model..

I would rather be a sponsored rider and bang the model for free

Lol thatw funny. At the same time though the xscream is a good motor but is it twice the motor a dasa is? Cuz it sure costs that much. Id say its more would you pay alot to bang a model or pay twice as much to bang a model with big tits. Both are great, just have to decide if that little extra is worth alot more $

with this theory in place...i guess ill just get a blow up doll....cant even afford a fat chick :confused:

I think there are several key options in these 10mm 900's that really make a huge difference when purchasing but I could be wrong. I had built a dasa 10mm 900 with the billet crank lightened as well as a zero lightweight msd flywheel as well as light weight couplers. I feel like these 3 adjustments as well as portwork will REALLY make a difference because of rotating mass. I intend to build 2 more 900's this winter to compare and go from there. I hope that me and erskin can compare our 2 setups. He runs the xmetal in his hurricane and I run the dasa in my DVX. I hope to have some serious conclusions this spring but this is my 0.02 in the matter.
IMG_1792.jpg

Top Bottom