Other anti gravity batteries

Mine crapped out at the Lake Erie Freeride, even purchased the AG charger, the battery only worked for about 10 rides. When I removed it from the hull the top of the cell cracked (plastic casing around the terminal). I picked up an odyssey to try today.

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
I would advise you to sell the replacement while it is still brand-new and worth something.

sjetrider

615 Freeriders are addicted to T1 madness.
knock on wood I have their $75 charger and have had no issue in 6 mos running TL, I hook up the battery to the charger and leave it after every ride usually until the next ride. I have run as much as 9 gals out and still had 12.6v left in the battery. 12 gals may kill it?????????????? but 9 is all I can take anyhmore LOL.
Hope it continues to hold up.

if they come up with a better shell,most the issues will be solved....maybe they will learn sooner than later,id guess water sports are a very small market for them,but perhaps if one of their reps saw this thread they would know whats happening to their reputation being a relatively new company

Matt_E

Site Supporter
if they come up with a better shell,most the issues will be solved....maybe they will learn sooner than later,id guess water sports are a very small market for them,but perhaps if one of their reps saw this thread they would know whats happening to their reputation being a relatively new company

That was the same story with Ballistic. The battery worked great, but the shell was chitty and the connectors were bad, too.

When I talked to AG the other day they were fully aware of our situation and I think they were aware of this thread. They even told me they went out with some locals that are running AG batteries to see what's going on. He said there were both rookies and skilled guys out riding and the skilled guys were landing most of their tricks, whereas the rookies were not and were having to restart their ski multiple times. The skilled riders are having no problems with the AG batteries, but the rookies are, and through deductive reasoning they believe it to be the multiple restarts causing the issues.

Matt_E

Site Supporter
Hay guys, we's got this great battery for ur skis! Supa light and awesome!
But don't be pushing dat button too often or no warranty lolz!
Seriuz skillz only plz, no hax0rs.
Kthnxbai

lol that's so laughable,a battery that's got mega power and a mega price but wont restart the ski multi times. that deff sounds like grasping for straws to find a way outa being a "standup" company... pun intended... and backing up the warranty of a defective product....they know it leaks..just fix it

Last edited:
Top Bottom