April 2010 - roll call!

smoofers

Rockin' the SQUARE!!!!
Site Supporter
Yes, and I took photos.

LanacaneAnaestheticCoolingCreamMedication.jpg

midol.jpg

tampax_superplus40_enlarge.jpg

:notworthy: :notworthy: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Peter123

C-Note
Yep, Big Leroy Nimrod bailed this afternoon because he has to file documents with the court first thing in the morning, and he's not sure if he'll be ready. Stupid lawyer scum bag.

Wickedwayz

Tadpole
I am really busy at work atm so i might not be able to make it. When out to start my ski and still nothing. So ima coin flip if ima be able to go. I got Thursay-Sun off but i dont think ill be ready in time.

Have fun guys and tell me whom backflips first.

skinnyman

YOU CANT RENT MY SKI
I am really busy at work atm so i might not be able to make it. When out to start my ski and still nothing. So ima coin flip if ima be able to go. I got Thursay-Sun off but i dont think ill be ready in time.

Have fun guys and tell me whom backflips first.

I thought I rode with some Ballers not Bailers:ugh2:

Fix your ski you lazy newb

Wahoo, Im ready :) Last second addition :) Spent all afternoon working on my new old trailer... I set it up for the blaster, the 09 and my buddies 08.... Yes the center board is offset since the blaster has kinda a fat arse and the slim sexy superjet takes up less room :p And those tires arent you average trailer tire! New bearings, tires, boards, carpet, lights and the 3rd ski spot.

Attachments

• trailer 027.jpg
    trailer 027.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 26
  • trailer 029.jpg
    trailer 029.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

QuickMick

API 1104 AWS CWI
Site Supporter
@hit, I just checked the bearings on my trailer. On is toast, I yanked them off and luckly I have comeplete set of bearings and seals for both wheels in my shop. Took the Hooter Scooter out for a spin today, it ran great.

Wickedwayz

Tadpole
Haha ima try and fix it today ima go buy a new battery when i hit the go button it just clicks so im hopping its just the battery.

I might have to drive down there with a broke ski but that would suck.
BTW whom do i need to call for directions

Melmack

(Timothy)
Me
subseawellhead
OddDuck
MarkSN760
Skinnyman + Teresa
redbulljunky +1
wickedwayz
Flatbush Hooker
Moondance
WaveChaser
superjetter_95
BonziaBob
Yamahammer
the only couch rider...WTF?
kid crowe +1
onlyFX-1
wayne
deeznutz46 +1
Mr. SeXieR +1
Melmack
C-note
driftmaster
texh2Oracer & killerkelly
NelsonLt1
sandman
SteveOwe
750sux
madduc X-2
scarabgt
TJLSuperJet & his gang (is that anything like Kool & The Gang?)
AquaToy
subseawellhead
smoofers (the official LSFR schedule keeper)
Techzan and some Austin peeps
ZoonWen
RaisinBread
Siposupra
ATS_Aaron
ATS_Scott
Martin33

Maybes:
Firemedicmonkey, MadMat & Otter
JayAre
BByamaha
RLLC

Losers that can't hang:

SquareJoel!!!
Timbo512
swooperjet

Take JayAre off all together, make BByamaha a yes, SteveOwe a maybee, Put RLLC on the"It's too far to drive" list. (He lives in Seguin) and don't forget to knock off Odd Duck. Other than that, lookin' pretty sweet!!!

Top Bottom