B-pipe manifolds for sale

Get the manifold then get an adapter plate made.
But there is also the headpipe which I think is totally different between the two. For a 750sx and sxi you also have a different (rear) waterbox location.

Ive thought about buying one complete system and then going to alibaba and getting like 20 made. I know they would sell easily. But Im too busy with my day job and trying to just have fun.

If the OP is interested in doing kawasaki stuff let me know. I can front the cash (depending how much) to help get that going if its possible.

yamabro

GP Performance / Patterson Powersports
Order placed. Thanks WAX. Glad to see these for sale at an awesome price point. No telling how many I have purchased at 3-4 hundred.

We are working on them now. We have made some changes to the header pipe as well. The original header pipe dates back to the 550 days. Sure they were a two bolt but all the rest is the same. We have changed it to bring it into the present day. All will be shown soon enough. Thanks for your support
i was gonna say, surely youre not just copying fpp design and not making anything better than they were doing haha. be good to design the headpipe so the screws dont seize up or some how machine the pipe so the water has a better spray pattern similar to like a spraybar that the laydown pipe guys set them up as a wetpipe.

Panner

Panner
Just purchased the exhaust manifold and will purchase the whole system eventually. Any chance wax will make a fuel tank cradle for their fuel tanks. I found them to work great with the cold fusion tanks to keep it in place

waxhead

wannabe backflipper
Just purchased the exhaust manifold and will purchase the whole system eventually. Any chance wax will make a fuel tank cradle for their fuel tanks. I found them to work great with the cold fusion tanks to keep it in place
Like a base you fibre glass into place ?

Panner

Panner
Like a base you fibre glass into place ?
Yes I ran a blowsion one and used 5200 to secure it in the hull. Worked great tank never moved again and if u ever wanna remove it it’s only a bit of 5200 around the edges and base of it. Anyways keep up the good work your products look great and can’t wait to see the complete exhaust system

waxhead

wannabe backflipper
Yes I ran a blowsion one and used 5200 to secure it in the hull. Worked great tank never moved again and if u ever wanna remove it it’s only a bit of 5200 around the edges and base of it. Anyways keep up the good work your products look great and can’t wait to see the complete exhaust system
Thanks for the heads up. Yes it’s something I have been looking into. Appreciate the ideas

air blair

you are the reason
Ok well here it is. We have opened up the pre-buy on the b-pipe exhaust manifolds. Header pipes coming soon enough
This is a limited amount on the pre-buy
done. Mark me down for the full setup when they come available

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

Top Bottom