Backflipaholics anonymous

FlightPlanDan

Don'tTrustAfartAfter50
BTW....you do have good health insurance, don't you?

Good. DOUBLE!

Yeah, but a new company is coming tomorrow! If its better I'm going to be working on the BF (underflip) !!!!! Backflip with some twist. I've done it before, just didn't mean to.

I got something new in the works, its going to push me to the next level in the surf! Or send me packing, one or the other.[/QUOTE]
Can't wait to see it.
Just kidding about the double. (from a guy who's not yet done a single). But I will!

You're talking about a flip with a full roll. Aren't you?

That seems to be the next step from the under-roll. Correct me if I'm wrong!

Aircraftsalz

Thrust built Dasa Power
Its just a Backflip with a little off axis look, not really a roll. Will see how it looks on Saturday. I got one on video in Daytona, just didn't mean to do it.

maef

Fly
stock 08 hull with alooot reinforcemnt
stock pump 14/19 with tbm cone
stock eletric
and XScrean SS 827:headbang:

Hi guys, thanks for the info! I know this might not be the correct forum, since this is for backflip discussions only, but since it is related, I would like to tell you about my ski.

1998 SJ hull totally reformed. 760cc stock stroke. Riva head. Factory B pipe, ported. MSD enhancer. XFT tilt system, mini tank and battery holder (centered), pole, footholds, lowered pole bracket, billet hood hooks and scupper valve. Light weight hood and nose piece. Blowsion hood strap kit, steering turnplate - shortened length, billet throttle lever and bars- 4 degree with Crossbar. I actually do not know what kind of impeller I am using…not stock though.

I guess I can flip :brap:with this ski, right? Skills aside…..

Cheers
Marco.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    235.4 KB · Views: 57
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    248.5 KB · Views: 59
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    240.2 KB · Views: 60

FlightPlanDan

Don'tTrustAfartAfter50
They were out there today.....those damn jet-skiers.....flippin' and rollin' and stabbin' and no carnage!
Chris made it thru the day with one handlepole; Tannner didn't sink; Josh broke in his new x-scream motor;(he had to make sure it would run upside-down) Lucas just flipped us all off!
Lotta flippers out there.

Tkmww

Tanner M.
I did sink today though...it was a freak accident. I stopped to tie my shoes...maybe a minute at the most and my ski wouldn't fire. Then the surf started hitting me and got water all in the engine compartment so I had to get towed in by Jim again. I think my ski is just a leaky piece of crap...don't tell her I said that.

stanton

High on jetskis.
sick!
Stanton_High_Avila_Beach_2009110-3.jpg

Top Bottom