Custom/Hybrid Backie Chan thread of awesomeness...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
He's not easy to get ahold of like any hull builder but you've gotta realize he's very busy. Sometimes communication can be frustrating but he's pretty good at answering on the forums since its publicized

Long days and nights getting demo skis ready sorry if I'm not getting right. Back on the phone
y7e7ytat.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

steve please tell me you shipped a hull my way last week. it froze this morning and the waters looked like hot springs. not good lol. worst of all everybody asks me when is my chan showing up and I have to say i dont know. :(

im usually pretty patient but its nearing a month since i placed an order and i want to ride it before I have to put two wet suits on.

Byeai

"Cheetos-Man"
My chick ordered her chan in july and still is waiting I doubt your getting it before January

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Pablo

sqeez bth levrs & lean bk
Site Supporter
Steve works pretty fast (for a builder) so don't be too bummed out. He's not running a retail store with hulls stockpiled on the shelf. Patience is a virtue Gasshoppa.

pope91rs

Site Supporter
I'm still not having any luck getting a hull ordered. I've had a couple o text replied to but no phone conversation. I really want to have this built by next spring. If I get my order in in the next week how long of a wait am I looking at.

Poizen

Mical
Site Supporter
I'm still not having any luck getting a hull ordered. I've had a couple o text replied to but no phone conversation. I really want to have this built by next spring. If I get my order in in the next week how long of a wait am I looking at.

Most will promise you 5 weeks but as they saud above just hand over your money and forget about the hull until it shows uo on your doorstep

Byeai

"Cheetos-Man"

Call leave a message ask where to send money to and tell him wat type ski u want carbon or glass and have him call u back and wen he gets to ur hull he will ask about paint and be in more contact

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

pope91rs

Site Supporter
I have called can't leave a message his mailbox is full. All I need is about a ten minute conversation and we can get this deal done. I hope this doesn't sound like I'm getting frustrated, I know he's very busy I'm just trying to get on the list.

Christian_83

Xscream
Paitence is hard when you really want something i know it from myself.
I got in touch with him 2 weeks ago and got a talk with him. Really nice dude, i think they have alot on their hands with demo boats for WF and new hull release, plus the normal stuff they do.
Btw I dont think they are throwing 5000 in a guys face, when you subtract the materials and man hours to produce a hull :)

Like byeai said. I ordered my hull a bit back. He has a lot on his plate with WF. I am the most impatient chick in the world when it comes to getting my ski stuff in. I wont be getting mine til after World finals. My hull will be on display at his booth. Im in no rush for my masterpiece.....sorta. lol ;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
$5000 is $5000 right? Sounds like its burning a hole in his pocket and wants to give it to Steve to close the deal before that money goes somewhere else. We all know the $5000 is not all profit but its still cashola

I love the guys that get all impatient just before Finals, everybody in the industry scrambles for a month before to get ready. I bet Steve picks the phone up a week after WF to have that 5g thrown in his face, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom