Custom/Hybrid Backie Chan thread of awesomeness...

Status
Not open for further replies.
any possible way to get the $3300 deal by putting down a down payment? even though im sure 4k is worth it, im a broke ass and that might be enough to crush my dreams :( unless you run a special during tax season :biggthumpup:

Put my deposit down today for three, 2 carbon glass and 1 carbon kevlar. Thanks Steve for all the help over the past week I know we had alot of questions.

Right now a base white gel chan hull with pump shoe... Hood seal... Front hood latch is 3300 if order before Havasu... after Havasu the base glass hull will be 4k... So if you have plans for a winter build get on the list!!!!

Sorry for the retard question, but I'd be remissed if I didn't ask. "Hood seal..." That means the actual hood that sits on the top deck, right? Or does that mean a $27 Watcon rubber hood seal?

River Rat

Squarenosed
Right now a base white gel chan hull with pump shoe... Hood seal... Front hood latch is 3300 if order before Havasu... after Havasu the base glass hull will be 4k... So if you have plans for a winter build get on the list!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

No turf?
What are the options for open bulk head with versa plugs or do they come closed now with foam and scuppers? Really don't like scupper so I'm wondering what options there are.
Will you have a booth in havasu?
What's the down payment !?

Byeai

"Cheetos-Man"
Have fun waiting the few months wait feels like a eternity lol so glad ours should be getting shipped out today or tomorrow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727

For anyone who cares to know - I weighed my glass Backie Chan today. Just the way it comes from Trendsetterz with hood, seal, pump shoe, front hood latch = 88 lbs.

baxt3r

BBQ
Have fun waiting the few months wait feels like a eternity lol so glad ours should be getting shipped out today or tomorrow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727

I've got new house projects that will kill some time, but it won't make the wait any easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom