Custom/Hybrid Backie Chan thread of awesomeness...

Status
Not open for further replies.

River Rat

Squarenosed
When will my replacement hull be done. You never reply to texts. And as usual it is almost a month late.

Your getting a phantom now lol I mean you have to wait till he fixes zachs . Wasn't there somewhere he said for every week he's late he knocks off some dough or did that not go thru either? :)

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
Pretty sure that's for new hull purchases. I can't imagine him giving a brand new replacement hull and also paying the person for waiting while they can still ride their current hull

Big Kahuna

Administrator
If he has a hull to replace, He needs to supply the very next hull he completes. This is bull:):):):), and it is not just him. So many builders will pull this :):):):). Yeah I know, they got to keep money flowing, but take care of your customers....... Jeezus, There are so many here that get a hull, ride it for 6 months and then turn around and order the newest model. But, if they got screwed on an order or had a warranty issue that was not taken care of, then they would be crazy to order again. Hell, Tricky has had 2 superfreaks, and is on his 3rd X-Scream Hull. Why? Customer Service and quality work.

I was told september 3rd I would receive a replacement. I was then delayed until receiving till the week after world finals. I still dont have it now have I heard anything from him In 2 weeks after 4 attempts to contact him

Tyler I talked to you Last week I'm not going to sit on the phone and text you a update every single day...And Kahuna... Talk about post dumping you Mods are the worst for it... I don't care Tyler bash me all you want I'm working on your hull that's all I can do... It's funny because Tyler doesn't want to tell the complete story.. I offered him a full refund if my truck could pick it up one Friday... He told me he couldn't do it and later I found out the only reason he couldnt send it back because he wanted to go ride surf with it that week and return it on his own time... That's what kinda rubbed me wrong... This kid wants a full refund but yet wants to keep beating on a free hull till he's ready to ship it back... Yeah it don't work like that...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

It takes just as long to build a hull as it dose to replace... I can't go bumping people in line to get there new hull... When people have rideable hulls and are in line to get replace

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

wow, grab a cup of coffee and chill. not trying to flick a nerve here.

im not bashing steve, i really like the way the chan hull rides. maybe in line for one someday. im not bashing anyone

The smiley face was suppose to indicate that I was joking and taking the subject lightly. I don't know Steve or Big Kahuna, just making a generalized statement. Sometimes guys are very quick to go back and forth on this site as if they forget its a public forum. They need to think before they type and treat each other with respect. In hindsight I'm guilty of this, I shouldn't have posted that. @ Rags, don't think your bashing anyone.

Last edited:
sorry 4seasons, just a lot on my mind recently i just took it wrong. no worries here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom