Custom/Hybrid Backie Chan thread of awesomeness...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok all of the 3rd graders on the left, Guys that get offended easy on the right, Girls in the back, and anyone that may burst into tears stand in front so we all can watch.

i would really like to try a chan with a limited setup. only ones ive ridden have had big power. its harder to get a feel for the hull that way.

Byeai

"Cheetos-Man"
Pabloescobar had a chan with a 701 in Georgia might be coming to Daytona

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

swapmeet

Brotastic
"There are currently 17 users browsing this thread."

tumblr_mushfcTcnA1r5bub8o1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_mu0k2lKtBT1rynlhg.gif

Anyone can come ride mine, Carbon Kev with a limited 771 and a mag... pretty basic.

Last edited:
That is not how the conversation went. You told me on.a wednesday evening you wanted me to have the hull torn apart, crated and ready to ship by that friday. I said that is not enough time. Anyways sorry to derail this thread. I would be happy to post our entire conversation if somebody can help guide me in how to do that I have it saved on my phone. Also which section of the forum that would go under.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Tyler I talked to you Last week I'm not going to sit on the phone and text you a update every single day...And Kahuna... Talk about post dumping you Mods are the worst for it... I don't care Tyler bash me all you want I'm working on your hull that's all I can do... It's funny because Tyler doesn't want to tell the complete story.. I offered him a full refund if my truck could pick it up one Friday... He told me he couldn't do it and later I found out the only reason he couldnt send it back because he wanted to go ride surf with it that week and return it on his own time... That's what kinda rubbed me wrong... This kid wants a full refund but yet wants to keep beating on a free hull till he's ready to ship it back... Yeah it don't work like that...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
obvious you missed my point.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Was BK really dumping, or just stating the obvious?

I have ridden a Chan, It was not to my liking, but may have been in the setup. Owner weighs about 170, I push about 210. With Trim setup it can make it ride nose up, that is how it was for me. Once on plane it tracked nice. Fit and Finish was top notch. So, No, Not dumping on The Chan or The builder. My comments were directed along a customer service standpoint about dealing with warranty issues. I know of two cases where Steve is building replacement hulls, I even posted a while back that I thought he was a standup dude for do so............. There are two sides to each story, make that 3. So many times you see exactly what I said about builders, suppliers etc etc putting off their existing customers to take care of their future customers. LM posted that he was told early september, it is November now. Either He is wrong or the builder is wrong............. I know Steve made a deal with Swapmeat to wait until december I believe. Time will tell.

Well in that case lets just trash everybody :)

Ok all of the 3rd graders on the left, Guys that get offended easy on the right, Girls in the back, and anyone that may burst into tears stand in front so we all can watch.

Why are the girls always in back!?

Steve may not be the most responsive guy at times. But he pulls through. There are builders who I decided not to go with from lack of response or interest. I am waiting for my hull too. You dont see me bashing him. Takes time. I sure as hell dont want my hull rushed. Just saying.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I will agree with the statement about customer service. Has anyone ever dealt with WDK? I have had several dealings with steve and he has always been straight forward. Not always easy to get ahold of,but always did what he said he would do. I have been to his shop several times and these guys are busy. I honestly don't think they were prepaired for the numbers of orders that they have received. I do know that they are working on plans to be able to produce these in a more timely manner as well as being able to develop the new products. Steve is the MAIN person in this business and while that is no excuse, he has only been producing these for about a year and things will only get better.

Why are the girls always in back!?

Steve may not be the most responsive guy at times. But he pulls through. There are builders who I decided not to go with from lack of response or interest. I am waiting for my hull too. You dont see me bashing him. Takes time. I sure as hell dont want my hull rushed. Just saying.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I thought urs was the one in the booth at world finals, thought it was done

subhard

TITS OR GTFO
It blows my mind how shady and rude the whole trend setters operation is. If their hulls were priced the same as other comparable hulls they'd be out of this business. But, there are sooooo many people that will sacrifice everything to save a buck. And then they'll convince themselves it's all okay because brand loyalty comes above all else 9 times out of 10. Ya their stuff looks nice. Cool. Good for them. I'll give my money to a company that isn't busy being banned and accused of weed growing operations.

It blows my mind how shady and rude the whole trend setters operation is. If their hulls were priced the same as other comparable hulls they'd be out of this business. But, there are sooooo many people that will sacrifice everything to save a buck. And then they'll convince themselves it's all okay because brand loyalty comes above all else 9 times out of 10. Ya their stuff looks nice. Cool. Good for them. I'll give my money to a company that isn't busy being banned and accused of weed growing operations.
As shady as you think trendsetterz has been, I can personally assure you they stand behind there product 10 times better than the ski clinic. Let me know how your ski looks after a year of riding

I would grow weed too man, good money. Leave that business out of this site, has nothing to do with skis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom