Custom/Hybrid Backie Chan thread of awesomeness...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperJETT

So long and thanks for all the fish
I new it was a Samsung, just gets me how their phones post through Tapatalk with the model number instead of a name.

little night and turf
urabaqar.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Stock water box b pipe all factory hoses fits... so every one wondering What water box there it is.. it's tight Where breather tubes are for rrp so I'd try to run a smaller water box uploadfromtaptalk1361838661290.jpg

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
Steve I know you've had some powerfactor and WDK pipe setups but what waterboxes have you run with a B-pipe and what fit/worked best?

Last edited:
Stock clips from a super jet bolt right in to OUR inserts... we ran a power factor water box Where stock battery box goes and like that best I'n ours but the stock box fits tight so I'd think atp or any small box would be great

KTM434

Jamie FN Hickey
I kinda figured the ATP would be a good fit, just wasn't sure how many you've experimented with. Obviously powerfactor is the popular setup for flatwater brappage

I have to be honest here, I had my doubts on this hull but stayed quite.With all the drama from the previous thread and you really coming out of nowhere and hopping right into building hulls. Your really proving yourself and proving many people wrong. Your work is incredible and im sure your making a lot of people eat there words.

One of these weekends I gotta take the trip down to try it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom