Blackjacks suck for freestyle?wtf?

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
Crammit came up and rode today. Holy Blackjacks-they would not load up no matter how hard I tried, super crisp and super clean!!! I was VERY impressed w/his Jetworks 6mil XFT ski!!! And the white ski was extremely spot on as well, w/Blackjacks. I thnk the old fart may be on to something w/his setups.

njfl

X-H2
Crammit brainwashed me also on the Blackjacks and I couldn't be happier with the crisp throttle response they provide, even after long periods of idling.

GIL

Crammit brainwashed me also on the Blackjacks and I couldn't be happier with the crisp throttle response they provide, even after long periods of idling.

All I've heard is how awesome Blackjacks and Jetworks power is-and I have to admit-I'm real impressed. Charles was not BS ing me at all-he's got some awesome stuff in his stable.

I borrowed some 44 BJs from Charles and have been running them for several months. I put them on and went by what he told me for jets and turned the screws about a 1/4 turn and haven't looked back. I hear negative things about different types of carbs on here all the time. BJs have been one of the carbs I have heard are "Hard to tune" and "Are for racing." It just showed me a lot of people on here giving advice on carbs have no idea what they are talking about. They put carbs on there boat and don't know how to tune them or what specs to use. Then if they don't magically work the carbs SUCK. Be careful whos advice you take on carbs and for that matter everything else.

keefer

T1
One of our 615 crew has 46 blackjacks on his setup, once he got them dialed in they run great. His ski runs clean all throughout the power. Definitely great freestyle carbs.

crammit442

makin' legs
I borrowed some 44 BJs from Charles and have been running them for several months. I put them on and went by what he told me for jets and turned the screws about a 1/4 turn and haven't looked back. I hear negative things about different types of carbs on here all the time. BJs have been one of the carbs I have heard are "Hard to tune" and "Are for racing." It just showed me a lot of people on here giving advice on carbs have no idea what they are talking about. They put carbs on there boat and don't know how to tune them or what specs to use. Then if they don't magically work the carbs SUCK. Be careful whos advice you take on carbs and for that matter everything else.

Werd!:cool2:

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
It just showed me a lot of people on here giving advice on carbs have no idea what they are talking about.

That's what this site is all about! :bigok:
LOL, j/k to some extent.

I used to be very guilty of that.
I try to limit my advice to equipment I have personal experience with.

WFO Speedracer

A lifetime ban is like a lifetime warranty !

Some of the best advice I have seen here yet.

#ZERO

Beach Bum
Would some please explain how removing the inner venturi helps to improve the main circuit signal on Blackjack carbs? :thinking:

Also is the fuel nozzle under and around the main venturi area or does it just come out of the exiting hole where the auxiliary venturi was hacked off? :scratchchin:

fig1-x.gif
fig2-x.gif
fig3-x.gif

GIL

Would some please explain how removing the inner venturi helps to improve the main circuit signal on Blackjack carbs? :thinking:

Also is the fuel nozzle under and around the main venturi area or does it just come out of the exiting hole where the auxiliary venturi was hacked off? :scratchchin:

fig1-x.gif
fig2-x.gif
fig3-x.gif

U need Charles for that ? Is all I know is that they really rip!

Top Bottom