borrowing other peoples ski's---ETIQUETTE

vitalikol

Jetski-Snowboard
If I would go most what I can ask for would be ' can I take a picture of your ski ? '
I ride SXR and if somebody want to trade ski with me, just to try it, I don't have a problem on the river or lake, but in the surf f**k NO. I wouldn't ask anybody to try their ski unless thay want try my to compare and I would not do anything stupid. But it just me.
Any way I so pised off, becouse I can't come to ride, but ..............................it's will be Daytona 2011.

The only problem with rule #2, Lets say I ride your ski and you have 15k tied up in it. Do you think I will have 15k in my pocket at a freeride? or access to 15k when I get home? That is why I don't try big air tricks on other peoples skis, I don't have the resources to cough up 15k in 15 minutes and I don't think many people on here do. IMO-if you have to ask somebody to ride their ski-then you probaly don't need to be on it.

However-if someone offers to let you ride their ski-have a lil RESPECT! If you F it up-FIX IT!

I have another very good friend that rides my ski a good bit. He is always very polite and asks every time he wants to get on it. The crazy part is he is only 16 and more polite than most adults I know. He has broke 2 trim cables on my ski and I can't get mad at him cause he feels so terrible after breaking them. (but I must say, the next one he breaks-his azz is installing the new one)lol
Gil, can i ride your ski?

Fro Diesel

creative control
well, i am borrowing a friends hull and motor for the ride. I say, lets pimp it while we can and worry about consequences the rest of winter.

If you damage something, out of accident, or misuse, should you be expected to pay for it weather it was a beach cart, drill, ski, motor, or if you simply borrow my lighter for a smoke, you drop that b.itch in the water. You best hustle over to 7/11 and buy me another lighter asap.

whatever.

Those without established credit have no purpose at a freeride.

McDog

Other Administrator
Staff member
Can we discuss the ettiquette for borrowing someone's wife/girlfriend here too, or do we need a new thread? I bet a lot of guys would be more willing to loan out their woman than their ski. I would think the same rules apply and the comparison is about the same.

You don't ask to borrow someone's ski (or wife) if you don't know them, but if someone offers................:highhorse:

Top Bottom