Blaster Bought the blaster carterb built, tear down and complete build begins

Have a couple blasters and recently bought the carterb nose to rocker my one, but after talking with carter I ended up just buying the blaster he built a year or two back. Complete tear down and build begins, going all new on it ..so far just have pics of tear down, going to be glassing off the grab handle holes, oil level gauage, and fire extinguisher cover for a clean shave all around. Also cutting and glassing the hood for a different look. Have a 701 with lightened flywheel, cdi ,msd ignition, ada head, and factory limited pipe in my one so going to just core the shoreblock off that to jetmaniacs and go with the 718 they sell n run my ada head and factory pipe with that, a solas mag pump, and looking to et 701 industries mounts and steering also..lots of ideas and plans so will post as I go, have a seat in the works also that's going pretty sweet.

Attachments

• ROCKER.jpg
    ROCKER.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 355
  • AROCKIMAG0763.jpg
    AROCKIMAG0763.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
It's already rockered and shortened in the rear on basically a 45 degree angle. Will post pic of the back if anyone is interested in seeing how he did it, sure alot of people have seen this ski on here already..

lucky I was going to buy it from him after the freeride

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Oh really, did they use it in the ride there, was curious to see if anyone has seen this thing upside down ever rolled or flipped .. I know its capable of it but only seen a few pics of it in action.

964Chris

FREEdumb obtained
I believe this is the original one Carter built and pulled the mould off of to make the kits......the grey one was built by stevepwc using the Carterb kit.

njblaster102: I'll have a limited amount of steering and mounts in by the end of the week (shipment has been sitting at LAX Customs since last Thurs) if you're interested. Should also have a restock coming before Daytona......I should have some for sale there as well. Thanks for the interest.....can't wait to see how your ski turns out.

I believe this is the original one Carter built and pulled the mould off of to make the kits......the grey one was built by stevepwc using the Carterb kit.

njblaster102: I'll have a limited amount of steering and mounts in by the end of the week (shipment has been sitting at LAX Customs since last Thurs) if you're interested. Should also have a restock coming before Daytona......I should have some for sale there as well. Thanks for the interest.....can't wait to see how your ski turns out.

Exactly right, its the first one he built for his buddy then made the mold, could you PM prices on yhe mounts and steering system if i was to get it soon while you have stock of it. Products look sweet. thanks

The 2 white ones will be used as parts skis for this build, and then whatevers left ill put one back together and have the rockered , a spare , and part out the 3rd.. have a few parts ill be listing for sale soon if anyones interested, to start a full 760 exhaust I just took out of the rockered one came in it.pm me an.offer if interested

IMAG0663.jpg
IMAG0645.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom