Bruins Tribute WaveRave 2012

Fro Diesel

creative control
I am still looking for more spaces. If someone can spare me their entire site I will pay a premium. I have four friends total who want to go. I am staying w rippin n tearin but if someone else could at least let my bros from Indiana (Ohio River) park their truck n enclosed trailer on their site that would be awesome. Otherwise his superfreak n rok will just stay down on the river.

Any hotels near by?

sent from Fro Diesel using tapatalk2

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
No hotels...this is the middle of nowhere, just leave your ski on the beach all weekend! There is no way anyone can steal it unless they ride it for a mile to the ramps.

Anybody have any 650 Kawi Motors for Sale I picked up my old X2 hull tonight with everything minus pump, driveshaft, motor and ebox. I'll bring some extra cash if anyone has anything their trying to get rid of!

cybermob2

naturally warming water
No hotels...this is the middle of nowhere, just leave your ski on the beach all weekend! There is no way anyone can steal it unless they ride it for a mile to the ramps.

although...

i seem to recall a certain ski getting tore down on the beach and hauled up the stairs, bit by bit. entertaining.

super excited... in a year in which i haven't ridden AT ALL, i look forward to riding.

FYI... there is a hotel or two in montague, and in whitehall, both around 10-20min away. its still worth leaving your ski on the beach, but if your not into camping, or there is literally no one to share a site with, its possible to stay there.

kingnothing3

give me fuel give me fire
I believe that event is called the annual

Lawn dart performed only by one.

Hey guys, I know I haven't been on the site much in a while but do you always pick on me like this? Haha. Im really going to try and make this ride. It's the same weekend as my best friends engagement party but I think he will understand. That way yo can all tease me to my face. lol.

Draggingto

No Clue
Well we are coming one way or another, Thought that we had a site, but have been informed now that it doesnt look like we do? Are they all sold out? all i get when i call is a answering machine.

XFT LOU

1 hp./1.83lbs
The boat ramp is a single . Parking around it is limited. Another option is have your car driven back to the camp ground . Their s a "day lot" at the steps leading down to the beach. Your stuff will be much closer to action !

Wow I really slacked on this one. I totally forgot to get a site. If there is anyone who has a site they want to split let me know. I have myself and a buddy coming up on Friday if can get a place to pitch our tents. Please PM me. If I can't find a place to stay they we will be up there Saturday morning bright and early.

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
hmmm...never seen this place REALLY sold out. It always seems empty when I go. Why so packed this year?

Looks like waves of some sort all weekend. West winds Fri,Sat, Sun. Friday looks the best!

Last edited:

jahimmelspach

Having A Blast
Any of you guys know how strict they are on the 3 p.m. check in time? I'd like to head up a little earlier.

A group of us on here have sites, but im planning on being there around 10 on friday with 4 skis. head up early so you can either ride skis back or drive a truck back lol. i will just park my truck off to the side if i cant get my site before the 12-3 span.

Top Bottom