check out these stands

Shonuff

I've got the glow
Site Supporter
Hey Wayne, my point was that whether you have a ski on a homemade PVC stand or on a kick butt commercial one, a cracked hull in not a warranty item.

It's an insurance claim regardless.

Probably homeowners.

workcart_big.jpg

wayne

wannaroll
Hey Wayne, my point was that whether you have a ski on a homemade PVC stand or on a kick butt commercial one, a cracked hull in not a warranty item.

It's an insurance claim regardless.

Probably homeowners.

workcart_big.jpg

that pic really helped my arguement about how he is over charging for his pvc stands. the one above is only 237.00 compared to his 195.00 for a pvc one. i think i would spend the extra 42 plus shipping to have the one above.:woot:

$55 an hour? how much do you make in your real job? i bet it's not $55 an hour or you wouldn't be trying to sell these cheap ass stands!

Shonuff

I've got the glow
Site Supporter
that pic really helped my arguement about how he is over charging for his pvc stands. the one above is only 237.00 compared to his 195.00 for a pvc one. i think i would spend the extra 42 plus shipping to have the one above.:woot:

Because of this thread and the picture of the broken PVC stand, I got three of the commercial stands. I assembled them and carpeted the bunks today.

I see no reason to get upset about a guy selling stands. Some people just want to buy something ready made and get it over with. Its not worth the time to make something like that unless you can turn a decent profit on it. If you dont want it dont buy it.....Its like complaining about gas prices when you drive a diesel

RoyalFlush@PCB

Shootin' The Crap
Because of this thread and the picture of the broken PVC stand, I got three of the commercial stands. I assembled them and carpeted the bunks today.

:arms:

Commercial stands rock!!!:headbang:

I practically bought out the Polaris' dealerships stands awhile back...:sneaky:

and, NO!!! I don't have any more to sell...:biggrin:

Attachments

• Full Garage.jpg
    Full Garage.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 112
Q

QuickMick

I looked into making them from metal, the cost of metal was thru the roof though.... Not sure where you got yours, but for what I needed (my stand would be similar to yours but 2 side to side braces to keep it from pushing outward) but the cost was over $100 just for the freeking metal.. not to mention a lot of time welding. but yours look great!

I buy it from Standard Steel Supply here in houston. a stick of 1.5 sq tubing 1/16 wall 20 feet is about 30 bucks. thats more than enough for one.
Cant bee ole harbor freight for the wheels. on sale depending what you want 2.99 to 4.99. each.
I could make em all day long for 100.00 if I had buyers.

Top Bottom