Chp took my ski

superjetguy

It's hard to speak without a tongue.
The ski matched a description of a ski that was ripped off from a guy. Guy X sent his ski to guy Z to get turfed and reinforced and some other mods. Guy X never paid so guy Z never gave it back and possibly sold it who knows... It's however many years later and the vins could've been swapped or the ski could've been lost in the dmv system after 7 years from being registered and the vin would've came up clean. The cop doesn't have any way to prove its the ski and the possible previous owner can't or won't either.. I'm not saying the op has a stolen ski though. Lots of skis look alike...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No fricken way right after I was happy with having a 91 yamaha superrickter I read this!!
It makes no sense to have an aftermarket hull not registered as what it really is. I know rhat happened alot a few years ago but its just stupid now. Are you sure you dont have a splashed rickter?

wydopen

onthepipe
So did this hull get crushed or not? Was my old hull..would like to get it back if its still around...ski was 100% legit ...Joe Geseki sold it to Butch from Victorville who sold it to me and I rode it for years...I parted it out in 2014..someone spray painted it black and supposedly Superjetguy owned it at some point...

Top Bottom