Chp took my ski

Ducky

Back in the game!
His friend....named....uhhhhh likeeeee Josh (Last name Unknown) was actually a large drug trafficker and this was just a conspiracy to finally be able to take down a drug kingpin using a superjet as bait.

VXSXH20

Sionis Industries
e23e1244bd5a1ef57da6dbff64bfed7c.jpg

superjetguy

It's hard to speak without a tongue.
Hey guys I got a call this morning asking about my superjet parts for sale on Craigslist then the person went on to ask if I had a superjet they could look at. I said no but I had a buddy who might be interesting in selling, then they replied I'm not looking to buy, this is officer ***** with the California highway patrol. I'm looking to gather information on superjets for a case im working on. (I live in valley springs, which is where the ski was taken so that's why he contacted me I'm guessing.)

I knew instantly it was about this and I wanted to help. So later today I'm having the chp come over to my brothers to check out his vin numbers and locations on our two superjets. He seems like he doesn't want to take the ski or crush it. He just wants to do what's right and with his lack of knowledge at the time of him taking the ski that's what he thought was the right thing to do. It seems like things will work in blakes favor.. What a great start to my morning been talking to so many people for the last 3 hours. Just wanted to update this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

superjetguy

This isn't fake, or a joke. It's real I've talked to the chp, the owner, I know the area and have seen the ski. I'm sure the owner with work and everything else with the ski, the last thing on his mind is to come on here just to update every day when nothing is really happening. The chp said there is until Wednesday and that is the final court date. I'm sure he'll be back then.

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
Or maybe he likes his new Superjet so much he wants to find 2 new ones for his buddies.

Just kidding of course. I support the cops, they have what I believe to be the worst job in the world.

Vumad

Super Hero, with a cape!
@superjetguy

On a serious note, maybe you could bookmark so build threads where people have custom rockets and shortened hulls, the carter b kits, etc, and show him how major hull modifications are normal for our sport. Maybe if he's receptive, a little extra information about the after market could help him understand how hins get moved.

superjetguy

Oh for sure. I'll show him my xft and some of the build threads but I'm scared it'll just give him more of a reason to dislike the community because to them all the hull mods are illegal in a sense.

mike b

Michael "Mayhem" Bevacqua aka MikeyChan
Is there any way he can take your skis at your house? Make sure everything is 100% because he has a track record of picking up skis. Maybe this guy feels like it's the wild wild west and it's hid job to roam the town and straighten out all these illegal jet ski procedures lol. Either way good luck. Hope all works out with you and also for the OP this coming week

Top Bottom