Surfriding D-Nices RN SJ de-foam/renforce build

D-Nice

flap dem wings johnny!
jetski pad plus sides turf.jpgheres how i did my 25 mm padding which is very comfortable standing in, i thought it was cool way an i dont think ive seen it done like this yet, the holes with bolts kinda poking threw are mounts for my foot strap, which also i tig welded stainless steal acorn nuts to stayless steel washers upside down an epoxyed em to the tray an put a lil layer of glass over

D-Nice

flap dem wings johnny!
heres the tray fully turfed with the pankake pete front foot hold in place. i did the black on the flat an in the holds cuz its more durable, plus kinda looks cool the way i did ittray fully turf.jpg

i hear ya, i got no garage space, just working on the side of the house, only got so much light in the day. trying to just chug along, little progress is still progress

what did you do during defoam?

i just cut my tray out last night, so i need to start that process. could use some tips.

Last edited:

D-Nice

flap dem wings johnny!
cut out chunks at a time with a knife. u can try that. i here of ppl doin it wit a wire wheel. its a pain in the ass no matter how u do it. try even heatin the knife up with a map torch. thatd prolly work even better. get ready for sore finger tips. an jus bring that thing inside an work on it!

D-Nice

flap dem wings johnny!
thats the plus bout owning your own house with out a women, u can have ur ski inside an build your motor in the kitchen an theres no1 complaining. i jus have less money to put towards it, not that i dont already got enough into it already

PWCSAR

River Rat
I need to re foam also and am thinking of a zero tip on my pressure washer... I remember reading a de foaming thread where one guy did it that way and it was easy. Sounds like I might try that route unless someone see's any negatives???

the skis lookin badass.
pwc, i used a pressure washer with the zero tip, worked great but messy as hell. not to bad though, i just did it in the driveway.

Top Bottom