Other Did you know ?????

Thanks huna Are you kidding. I had just showed up and got my gear on the beach. I saw the boat and thought I will just get set up and wait for the next boat, as he went through the 5 mph zone I changed my mind and went in after it. I did not hear about him clipping anyone or going under my buddy while in a roll until a couple of weeks later. I am soo glad you are here to be the voice of reason. Wow you guys are out to get me, thats ok.

Now that you opened the door I will walk in............ Big Kahuna??????? Do you even surf. It is kind of fun watching you guys get soooo excited over any post I put up. Thanks for all of the luv.

GUMP

i rekon
that's mean
HAHAHAHAHAHA

not really

bbbbwwwwhhahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah

bwhahahahahhahahahahhahaahahahahhahaha
bwhahahhahahahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahaha

i cant breath

bwhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaahhahahaha
hhaahhahahaahahahahahhahhahaahhaaahhahah

Big Kahuna

Administrator
Thanks huna Are you kidding. I had just showed up and got my gear on the beach. I saw the boat and thought I will just get set up and wait for the next boat, as he went through the 5 mph zone I changed my mind and went in after it. I did not hear about him clipping anyone or going under my buddy while in a roll until a couple of weeks later. I am soo glad you are here to be the voice of reason. Wow you guys are out to get me, thats ok.

Now that you opened the door I will walk in............ Big Kahuna??????? Do you even surf. It is kind of fun watching you guys get soooo excited over any post I put up. Thanks for all of the luv.

No, I have never surfed before. I have raced in the surf with 8 foot breaker at the sandbar and I have competed in the surf freestyling. And ridden in the surf plenty of times. But for the life of me not sure what that has to do with this thread........

SXIPro

JM781 Big Bore
"looked over at him to get eye contact' HAHAHAHAHA I didn't think this could get any better.....

Here's some free advice you may have missed when you were a kid:

"Look both ways before crossing the street."

I just added at least 10 years to your life. You're welcome.

WILKEY

SO FAR CHANGE SUCKS!!!!!!
No, I have never surfed before. I have raced in the surf with 8 foot breaker at the sandbar and I have competed in the surf freestyling. And ridden in the surf plenty of times. But for the life of me not sure what that has to do with this thread........

oh shat now you guys are co*k fighting

bwhahahahahwbwhahahahahahhhahahhha

see this should be a locked thread. its pointless now that you all told him hes wrong. now its about who is cooler. oh nevermind it wont get locked cause bk is right in the middle! AHHAHAAHAH

waxhead

wannabe backflipper
Ha ha ha
What a great read.
Dude you were in the wrong accept the fact that you stuffed up. Just man up
We have all done silly things its part of being a guy but to be a man you have to accept the mistake when you do it and not run around looking for some one to blame.
Thats what the school kids I teach do
Im generation x and I can never understand generation whine i mean generation y and there constant refusal to accept blame.
On the other side of things you could climb into a wheel chair put on a neck brace and try and sue his ass off assuming that the owner of the sea sofa hasn't already purchased a wheel chair for the very same thing.

Top Bottom