Other Did you know ?????

Jett clearly you are a TOOL and want to attack me. I am vey good at Riding jet skis, surfboards, snowboards, wakeboards, skateboards, mountain bikes, dirt bikes, and anything else with wheels or rails. Right now I have been training in a wind tunnel and will do my first tandem drop from 13,000 feet in about a week, then i will be getting certified to skydive single, next to base jumping. I will go head to head, toe to toe with you in ANY arena anytime. I have tried to be nice to you in pm's, but you still feel inclined to attack ME anytime you get the chance. As I have told you before, GET OVER YOURSELF YOU ARE NOT THAT IMPORTANT.

you are lucky to be alive, maybe you should consider that and take it down a notch. no one is attacking you. you were in the wrong that's all there is to it. when you caught back up with the boat you were going as fast as that coucher. furthermore, who gives a :):):):) what he was doing? i give everyone the right of way when i'm riding because i don't trust anyone not to hit me except the people i ride with all the time, and even them i keep my eye on because you never know.

If someone is acting careless, wreckless, or dangerous and hits you or your family and injures you or damages your equipment, you have no rights to be reimbursed.
You were the one riding careless, wreckless and dangerous. The couch looked to be headed up or down river and you almost landed on top of him. I nearly made the same mistake this year, luckily I didn't jump as far and the couch managed to avoid me. The guys in the cove all said, man that guy was riding crazy...but I knew I was the one who should have been paying more attention. Sorry dude.

From the BoatUS website:

The Crossing Rule

Both International and Inland Rules state that when two power-driven vessels are crossing so as to involve risk of collision, the vessel which has the other on her starboard side (the give-way vessel) must keep
out of the way.

As the give-way vessel it is your duty to avoid a collision. Typically, this means you must alter speed or direction to cross behind the other
vessel (the stand-on vessel).

At night, if you see a red light crossing right-to-left in front of you,
you need to change your course. If you see a green light crossing
from left-to-right, you are the stand-on vessel, and should maintain
course and speed.

I gotta ask...I heard the couch say "we're going to the dock right now." What happened then?

Aaron

Big Kahuna

Administrator
From the BoatUS website:

I gotta ask...I heard the couch say "we're going to the dock right now." What happened then?

Aaron

Aaron,

Those rules apply to you and I, the rest of the site, PWCToday Members, Jetski.com (Does that site still exist?), Green Hulk and to everybody else except one person.

DK-Freestyle

2011 World Champion
Here in Cali, it's law that you must be at least 100 feet (maybe even yards) away from a vessel when jumping it's wake. From the video, you looked to be in that 100 foot margin.

SXIPro

JM781 Big Bore
Jett clearly you are a TOOL and want to attack me. I am vey good at Riding jet skis, surfboards, snowboards, wakeboards, skateboards, mountain bikes, dirt bikes, and anything else with wheels or rails. Right now I have been training in a wind tunnel and will do my first tandem drop from 13,000 feet in about a week, then i will be getting certified to skydive single, next to base jumping. I will go head to head, toe to toe with you in ANY arena anytime. I have tried to be nice to you in pm's, but you still feel inclined to attack ME anytime you get the chance. As I have told you before, GET OVER YOURSELF YOU ARE NOT THAT IMPORTANT.

How can you type that with any sincerity? Watch your own stupid video...you ride like a friggin' idiot. You are damn lucky you are alive and even luckier you didn't hurt someone else. You should give up all motorsports and take up Scrabble.....oh, wait, Scrabble takes some intelligence, which you obviously lack.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
How can you type that with any sincerity? Watch your own stupid video...you ride like a friggin' idiot. You are damn lucky you are alive and even luckier you didn't hurt someone else. You should give up all motorsports and take up Scrabble.....oh, wait, Scrabble takes some intelligence, which you obviously lack.

Your a wee bit out of line here.

not really BK!

the wordage might be a bit harsh, but sometimes things need to be said.....

guaranteed if you had a riding buddy that rode and felt endangered, you'd feel the same...

I think stealthy here is going to feel a bit attacked.........but sometimes the truth stings and noone likes it.....

I knew within 30 seconds of watching that video what the problem was going to be

Last edited:
wow...a very mature response!

Looks about right ;)

Darin has no agenda...and if he does, its to be left alone and have no issues to deal with on X-h20..def not to feed his own egocentricity

once again, you are wrong

stealth think about this statement..... "thieves often thing people steal from them"

its a metaphor to try and help you understand...and no, im not calling you a thief

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Stealthjet

Last edited:
Top Bottom