Other Did you know ?????

at 1:59 it shows you crossing and a perpendicular path to the boat jumping his wake. The runabout looks to be following in the same direction as the boat. At approx 2:02 you got hit by the runabout. He did not have time to do anything. You jumped into his path. If there is any blame to be given it is to you. When you jump wakes, it is up to you to make sure that you are clear of all watercraft and objects. Glad you are ok, but to blame the other rider is wrong.

If he had any experience or was paying attention to what anybody is doing out there no accident would have happened. Like I said before, we are out there every weekend doing the same thing. As you put it when he hit me, remember I was not the only ski jumping the wakes behind that boat. And maybe you can defend this jackass when he goes to court for the ticket he got just before that for riding an unregistered ski and being camped in an illegal area. His actions show that he is careless, wreckless and it was only a matter of time before he hurt somebody. Too bad I was the one he ran over.

That guy had some pretty choice words to say to you. Glad you're okay.
That was me yelling at him, he ran me over. One thing this video proves that the driver his witness friend and his daughter ALL LIED in the police report. It is kind of rediculous the things people will say when they dont know a video was taken.

The Penguin

triple secret probation
seriously?

you're way out of line.

you may have not been the only ski jumping wakes - but you're the only one that was involved in an accident.

The fact that the other ski was not registered and the operator was camped in an illegal area has NOTHING to do with YOUR reckless operation and failure to maintain control of your ski.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
If he had any experience or was paying attention to what anybody is doing out there no accident would have happened. Like I said before, we are out there every weekend doing the same thing. As you put it when he hit me, remember I was not the only ski jumping the wakes behind that boat. And maybe you can defend this jackass when he goes to court for the ticket he got just before that for riding an unregistered ski and being camped in an illegal area. His actions show that he is careless, wreckless and it was only a matter of time before he hurt somebody. Too bad I was the one he ran over.

Did you or did you not jump in front of him?

Suck it up and say "Damn, I should have been paying attention to who was around me"

What he did at some campground has nothing to do with your accident.

Anybody here that has ridden at lake Lanier can tell you that you were in the wrong and how to do it. In all the years we had rides there chasing cruisers that would make that boat you were chasing look like a jon boat, nobody ever got injured by another ski. There would be 20 ski's at a time jumping wakes of the same boat. Yeah, some close calls but that was about it.

Suck nothing up!!!!!! He was going too fast and was not paying attention. If he was paying attention he would have seen me take off on the wake would have seen me land and would have done what any standup would do and just wait his turn. Thanks for input huna, but this clearly not A lake and yes that was not the biggest boat out there. At the delta we can have yahts putting off 5-6 rollers, and I will ride oceanside or pismo with 10 foot faces. We do the same thing with the same amount of skis. THE POINT IS THAT THESE GUYS SEE US GOING BIG AND THINK THEY CAN DO THE SAME THING WITHOUT ANY EXPERIENCE. When you come flying up the side of a wake that people are jumping, what do you expect.

If the couch was maintaining a straight course , he had right of way , if you met he's starboard side you would have right of way .

damn stealth! everyone here is telling you how wrong you are and yet you still don't understand.the video is all one needs to prove you are in the wrong.
put it to rest and move on otherwise you're no better than the couch rider you plowed into.

you jumped into the path of an oncoming watercraft - who was not paying attention?
I had taken off from the wake long before he was in any position to hit anyone that is why I am saying that he not paying attention. When there is at least 4-5 skis jumping the wake, if he was aware at all he would have made a better decision. Again he had at least 40-50 yards to make a better decision. He was not paying attention to the boats around him.

OCD Solutions

Original, Clean and Dependable Solutions
It looks to me like the other ski was in a straight line chasing down the cruiser. Really hard to tell from the video much less see the big picture and come to a conclusive outcome. In my experience this would be ruled 50:50 fault because both parties were aware of each other and yet did nothing to avoid it.

I personally have never been in a collision. I sure have seen lots coming and avoided them though. I never trust anyone else to avoid me, that is far too much responsibility to place in a strangers hands.

damn stealth! everyone here is telling you how wrong you are and yet you still don't understand.the video is all one needs to prove you are in the wrong.
put it to rest and move on otherwise you're no better than the couch rider you plowed into.

Where are you you must be high on something??? I plowed into ???

Thanks for the input from everyone, I do value your opinions, and it always fun interacting with you guys..........So I am the jackass hmmmmmmmmm........

hate to say it stealthh, but it was your own fault...you jumped right out in front of him

I cant even imagine putting myself in such a situation of having to rely on an idiot coucher to not hit me......you were messin with the bull and you got the horns!

Last edited:
Atomic punk Thanks the xh20 jury found me very guilty. Believe me when i say i want to party with you guys.

Top Bottom