DIY Total loss or MSD TL upgrade box 270USD?

Awesome Thread! Compiling the components to do this before spring. Can someone tell me the length of the longer two lobes on the 760 flywheel. I've got a flywheel that I think they've been altered on and need a measurement to check.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

MarkWalker

Site Supporter
I need a favor. From anyone about to buy a unit. Borut forgot to put my extension cable in the box when he shipped my CDI. It would cost him about $42.00 to ship a cable worth about $4.00. He said he could put it in with another order coming to the USA. And maybe that person could ship the cable to me? Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

I need a favor. From anyone about to buy a unit. Borut forgot to put my extension cable in the box when he shipped my CDI. It would cost him about $42.00 to ship a cable worth about $4.00. He said he could put it in with another order coming to the USA. And maybe that person could ship the cable to me? Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.
I'm working on an order with him right now. Tell him to toss it in with mine. PM me.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’m looking at designing a ebox for the kawi 1100. I want to use this system and kawi components. A quick question is are all the boxes dimensionally the same? Or does some one have a 1100 box that could measure for me so I can get started on this project. The end goal would be a lightweight box that would work in a blaster or Superjet 1100 swap.

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
kawa 1100 ebox looks like this:
1531111712_Kawasaki1100ZXI1100STX900ZXIElectricalCaseRestorationService_JULY2018Batch1004.jpg

waxhead

wannabe backflipper
I used a gp1200 box in my ski with a remote mounted 1100 yamaha coil. That worked well When i put my triple sxr together I will do the same

I left the flywheel on and used an air die grinder to remove the lump. Stuffed some damp paper towels around the case to catch the particles. No issues and seems to run fine. But, I haven't run it long term to see if there are any issues

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Finally got around to installing mine and first time I have see the coil ground wire screwed to the screw holding the coil in the ebox. (Stock 760 ebox) Vs the 701 connects to the coil.

TehXshizzit

#Killer City Rippers
Mines is suppose to arrive tomorrow, I'm pumped to install it tomorrow. It's the last part I needed to finish my 760 swap

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Well motha fuq! Damn lord mount bracket for the blaster mod pipe does not fit on the 760 flywheel cover! :(

Top Bottom