DIY Total loss or MSD TL upgrade box 270USD?

If the pinks get connected from 1 curve, then disconnected for another, wouldnt you want to add a switch to the face of the Ebox so you can make these changes without opening the ebox?

I was thinking I will run a wire between the extra male ground terminal I have and the curve wire. Then find a good spot where I can just have male and female connectors to open or close the ground.

waxhead

wannabe backflipper
it does not make the difference. Its really only a starting thing as far as i know. I run my one off the + side of the lump all the time

It only affects rpm below the lowest programmed point, so basically cranking rpm. Theoretically you could have slight inconsistencies in the timing at very low rpm due to the big variations in cranking speed within one revolution, so there is a slightly reduced chance of kickback using + and -. Probably you'd never notice the difference, but I use + and - and I'm pretty sure that's the default for the PCDIS-01T when they come setup for watercraft with the "Wax" curve.

1552435163519.png

waxhead

wannabe backflipper
Cheers for that. I set it up a while ago and now I never even look at them and simply plug them in. I know with more tweaking i could get more from the engine but its a good setup and Im happy to leave it that way. If I wanted to get more from this I would increase the timing down low and it would make more torque and hit the power and harder

TehXshizzit

#Killer City Rippers
I am pumped to get my motor dropped in and fired up. Now it just needs to warm up around here in the midwest to get out and shred. Hopefully tuning won't be to much of a problem.

Rowdogg50

Rowdogg50
Test fired the blaster up yesterday and she sounds good. Also throws a huge spark you can see in the sunlight. Hoping to water test her this Friday. And the taking her to the surf next week!

I can’t wait to hear about your test ride. I’ve been following this thread for a hot minute lol. 8 more days until I get to the freeride can’t wait

Going from msd enhancer and lightened 61x flywheel to the zeel with stock 64x flywheel. You cannot even compare the two the zeel is like adding another bpipe.
View attachment 372329

Out of curiosity, what's the rest of the motor package?

Glad it to hear the result was good, I put mine on a motor I never ran any other way so never really had a comparison, sure seems like a great bang for the buck.

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Out of curiosity, what's the rest of the motor package?

Glad it to hear the result was good, I put mine on a motor I never ran any other way so never really had a comparison, sure seems like a great bang for the buck.

The only change I made on this engine was swapping the zeel with the msd.

Total package:
62t/61x 754cc - Freestyle ported by CPT
Dual 38's Vortex flame arrestors 70/135/24psi
Boyesen Rad Valves
TNT mod chamber, bpipe port match, polished, opened to 48mm
ada head 36cc domes (175psi)
blueprinted oem pump with 10/16 hooker

I do have one issue where the bendix sometimes does not fully engage and I have to hit the start button again.

Quinc

Buy a Superjet
Yeah they bark when you put the zeeltronic on

Thank you again Wax!
7MDN.gif

Top Bottom