Djkorn1's Trinity EVO Freeride Build

motozachl

uPsiDeDoWn
I would've drilled those into the tray, too paranoid of those coming loose.

Anyways just now seeing this thread and wow I am jealous, would like to test it out this week ;-D

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
Epic FAIL on the footstrap. Back to the drawing board. I guess I needed to scuff it up...hee hee. :crying: I am going to glass it down a foot around it. If that doesn't work, I'll fire stainless screws in with 5200 on them and then glass around them.

Zach, you can ride it tomorrow. :wave:

Attachments

• strap.jpg
    strap.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 104

djkorn1

kidkornfilms
Site Supporter
Should've warned you that polyester resin won't bond to epoxy resin (which i'm assuming is what your hull was made with).

Uh oh...I just did it again...This time I actually sanded off the turf padding and turf glue :) I also scuffed it up really good and glassed an area 14 times bigger than last time. I hope it sticks to the gel coat or whatever is on the outside of my hull. I'll find out tomorrow when I'm riding. Trial and error...

Attachments

• strap 001.jpg
    strap 001.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 96
  • strap 004.jpg
    strap 004.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:

motozachl

uPsiDeDoWn
Epic FAIL on the footstrap. Back to the drawing board. I guess I needed to scuff it up...hee hee. :crying: I am going to glass it down a foot around it. If that doesn't work, I'll fire stainless screws in with 5200 on them and then glass around them.

Zach, you can ride it tomorrow. :wave:

I told you so :p woohoo! Looking like some excellent water today

schicks

Karma Enforcer
i just bought a ski with a bruins turn plate and bars! Wonder how many of those he made? Its a nice setup. I have not removed it yet, but it looks like the turn plate works with straight mount bars, not sure on the diameter yet...looks like they will work with fat bars though.

Top Bottom