Freestyle Donations for Tanner "Tanman" Thomas

steve-uk

Manners cost nothing
id like to help out ... i have these... let me know what works for you guys

Bar Clamps - i have stock bar clamps - used
Bars - ATP Striaght bar - Black or hot products zero degree bars - both brand new - take your pick
Bilge Fitting - one or two? - i have some used silver kicking around
Water outlets - 2 x 90 degree pisser - silver - new
2 Bow Eyes - 2 x silver - new
Limit Rope - ATP Limiting rope - New

QJS

X-
This is all very unfortunate, people like Tanner do a lot to promote our sport in a positive manner.

I'll be happy to give Tanner either a new Air Time Products head with his name engraved on it in whatever colour he wants or an Epic. If he wants the head I will need to know the required cranking pressure and bore size and I'll need a shipping address.
Chris.

Big Kahuna

Administrator
This is all very unfortunate, people like Tanner do a lot to promote our sport in a positive manner.

I'll be happy to give Tanner either a new Air Time Products head with his name engraved on it in whatever colour he wants or an Epic. If he wants the head I will need to know the required cranking pressure and bore size and I'll need a shipping address.
Chris.

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter

Chris.

Nice Chris!

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
I have contacted Tanner on those parts options. I am sure he is still down for the count. Damn teenagers. Haha. I will let you all know asap!! A huge thanks to all of you!!

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
Chris, just got done marathon texting with Tanner. We greatly appreciates your offer and would love to have the Epic.. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

My shipping address is:
Casey Hogarty
6311 Manor Rd
Aberdeen, Wa 98520

I will be collecting all of the parts for this build.

Thanks Shawn! Hold off for now, we are working on another route for a flywheel hopefully. Much appreciated!

To the others above, on my phone so I can't see names, I'll get back to you, but I think we would gladly take whatever you have to offer! Thanks to you all too!!

Given his location situation, Tanner makes us all look silly if you compare dedication to making it happen. He lives on a friggin island and works his ass off to come down here for a month or two every year just to make as much noise as he can afford to do while he is here. I know how it feels to be all in to showing up to as many events as you can and Tanner has shown no less desire to be as involved as possible to step it up and become a professional rider both on and off the water. He had engine problems just before the contest and spent well over $1500 to have his entire motor rebuilt and put back together in time for the contest. So he is not only out of a great ski he also took a big hit by loosing that brand new motor package he took a risk to dial in for this contest. Bottom line is Tanner has become like a brother to me and I will absolutely stand up for him because of the kid's sheer will to excel in this industry despite all the personal risks he takes in stead of staying at home and waiting for opportunities to maybe come his way. This entire project was ignited by the very generous and supportive family of north west riders I have had the great opportunity of hanging out with a few weeks ago in Grayland. Tanner is like a son to this family of riders which is ultimately why this entire project comes directly from the sheer love for this kid and the belief that he can and will do great things if he is able to have something to ride.

Well said Mark.
Making some calls today to try and locate some new parts.

QJS

X-
Ok, will get it shipped next week, if you know Tanners T shirt size I will put one in the box.
Chris.

Chris, just got done marathon texting with Tanner. We greatly appreciates your offer and would love to have the Epic.. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

My shipping address is:
Casey Hogarty
6311 Manor Rd
Aberdeen, Wa 98520

I will be collecting all of the parts for this build.

Thanks Shawn! Hold off for now, we are working on another route for a flywheel hopefully. Much appreciated!

To the others above, on my phone so I can't see names, I'll get back to you, but I think we would gladly take whatever you have to offer! Thanks to you all too!!

Top Bottom