Freestyle Donations for Tanner "Tanman" Thomas

TOW LOOPS FOR TANNER FUND!!!

I got 3 or 4 parts that I will be able to contribute, I will have the check the shop.

The main thing I wanted to do to help out Tanner was give 50 percent of all proceeds from each Tow Loop Sold. This will be given to Tanner/Casey (dirtnut99) in the form of a cash donation.

You can Order from my e-bay store or directly from my website...

www.Profound-Dynamics.com

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Stand-up-Jet-Ski-Tow-Loop-INTRODUCTORY-OFFER-/110735620777?pt=Boat_Parts_Accessories_Gear&hash=item19c85b7aa9#ht_1553wt_1165

Thanks for your support.

Any questions please PM me or e-mail me Kurt@Profound-Dynamics.com

Last edited:

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
I am Casey.. Dan is HarborDan..

Looks Great!! Thank you very much, Kurt!! Looks like a great tow loop! I'd get one, but doesn't work so well on the SXR... Great Pricing & looks solid!

Oh and GREAT pic of Tanner and the lost ski on your home page!

Last edited:
TOW LOOPS FOR TANNER FUND!!!

I got 3 or 4 parts that I will be able to contribute, I will have the check the shop.

The main thing I wanted to do to help out Tanner was give 50 percent of all proceeds from each Tow Loop Sold. This will be given to Tanner/Casey (dirtnut99) in the form of a cash donation.

You can Order from my e-bay store or directly from my website...

www.Profound-Dynamics.com

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Stand-up-Jet-Ski-Tow-Loop-INTRODUCTORY-OFFER-/110735620777?pt=Boat_Parts_Accessories_Gear&hash=item19c85b7aa9#ht_1553wt_1165

Thanks for your support.

Any questions please PM me or e-mail me Kurt@Profound-Dynamics.com

I have these tow loops on my superjet and they have been great so far. Great price, great product, and great cause. Thanks for helping out!

SXIPro

JM781 Big Bore
I have a stock RN pole bracket. It is brand spanking new, but doesn't have the rubber accordion looking doodad that the cables run thru. Let me know if you want it and I can ship Tues or Weds.

Cannibal

Tasty Human
I have a stock RN pole bracket. It is brand spanking new, but doesn't have the rubber accordion looking doodad that the cables run thru. Let me know if you want it and I can ship Tues or Weds.

Thanks for the offer, we might take you up on that. We have something in the works we are hoping goes through for an aftermarket pole. We will let you know!

Steve

Thanks for the Review Dan. I Know a couple people picked some up at Grayland and many others at Surf Slam. Tanner had one on his ski, only if he got the chance to use it this thread wouldn't have been started. Kills me that his hand got hooked instead of his ski. Shows how important these are when your out in the ocean, you just don't have much time before those waves come crashing down over you.

Hey guys I have never met tanner as I am new to getting into this sport. I come from the freestyle motocross background. So I know all to well what it feels like to loose something of this type. I had a bike stolen out of my hotel while I was at an event. I think is awesome that the stand up community is such a tight fam that they would help in any way. I have a extended dominator ride plate that I can send out. If that is something you think you guys would like to throw on the ski let me know. Its in almost brand new shape. No dents or dings. Let me know. I don't check this forum very much so you can hit me up on pwc. my name is snowrider97701 on there send me a pm. Hope this kid gets better. I know how injury's can bring you down. Keep your head up man and you will be back in know time. best of luck with the build and hope to see you guy down at the beach this winter. Also if you guys think it is worth it I have a buddy that is a recovery diver and I talk to him and he said that he may be willing to go down and scout around the area for his ski. let me know guys

Just a suggestion as well. Maybe someone should post of flyers on the oregon coast of his lost ski. there are a lot of scummy people out there that may find his ski and just take as there own and strip it down and sell the parts. Maybe if there is is flyers post up people will keep there eye out for it and catch it before it falls in the wrong persons hands. just a suggestion

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
Hey Steve, I haven't heard anything about one. I never got a chance to try to figure out who was in charge to talk to. Great idea, but to late now I'm guessing?

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
Cool thanks! I just pm'd him.

I will be updating the list again tonight with offers and parts that are in the mail to me right now.

Thanks everyone!!

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
Thanks for the offer. I still have a qt of each part left from when I did the holds in my 750..

Ya I told him he was lucky it wasn't worse... Sucks still though, because that ski was a lot of hard work over the winter making money to build it. Lots of OT and 7 days a week.. All gone with 1 wave..

dirtnut99

Yardsale Master
So we picked up a hull today! Taylor Curtis/T.C. Freeride will be donating the installation of Rrp holds, a scupper, and then reinforcing the hull. I should have it in my hands after the Pismo Freeride!

Thanks to the awesome cash donations we have gotten! They helped us acquire this ski! We are more than happy to receive more. :)

We have more parts we need to buy before the hull goes for paint...
Then assembly of the ski begins...

Top Bottom