michael950

for me to POOP on!
All Stock here
Kevin
5'8"
35 inch waist
195lbs as of 10/9/06

Want to be 170lbs by 2/1/07

This will be 5 lbs lighter than when I graduated high school. I had a 4 pack then. I want the 6 pack.

Good Luck all!

My numbers are close to this:

5' 11"
Waist: do not want to know
Max weight: 219 (August) I quit weighing myself

I knew I needed to change my diet, so I started about 6 weeks ago:
Lost approx 10 lbs, now if I had the time to workout. (gone in 1, almost 2 notches on the belt).

1 year goal: get back to where I was when I got married in Nov. 2002 (185 lbs)

I have done this before on the Atkins and swimming an hour 3-4X/wk.

I will lose more in less time once I start swimming.

Last edited:

Snackem

Danger Zone
Checkin in, better late than never right.

270, I'm down 10 lbs in the past 2 weeks and I ate a lot of crap over the weekend.

waxhead

wannabe backflipper
Hey matt e i did the conversion
i am 5' 5 as well
damn i thought i was taller
oh well i guess it would make me a great freestyler

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
f'n short guys, it's like you guys have a light weight hull build in.

Only if I can manage to drop that gut. Like I said: When I was still riding couches, I was over 220lbs.

I am now at 185, and got more to loose. Phill, on the other hand, has 55lbs on me (heavier). No wonder he can't manage any decent riding.

Snackem

Danger Zone
Only if I can manage to drop that gut. Like I said: When I was still riding couches, I was over 220lbs.

I am now at 185, and got more to loose. Phill, on the other hand, has 55lbs on me (heavier). No wonder he can't manage any decent riding.

Having met phil and you I do believe that Phil has some height on you as well. . .:cool2:

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member

at 185 I would pretty thin. at 165 I look deathly ill.

Snackem

Danger Zone
I was at 178 once, I looked sick, it was no fun, lots of running and almost no eating, I don't ever want to do that again, and I only weighed that for about 10 min, just long enough to make weight. :biggthumpup:

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
Friend of mine weighs 130ish. He makes me sick...he can sit in a Superjet tray and just float along with the engine off.
he's probably the weight the ski was designed for.

there is a guy at work woth proudly told me he was the highest weight he's ever been, 150lbs. I told him he should ride a ski.

Friend of mine weighs 130ish. He makes me sick...he can sit in a Superjet tray and just float along with the engine off.
Honestly I didn't think that was unusual. I do that and I'm 5'8" @ 174 (was 164 at beginning of summer). I can get my muffin ass completely in tray.

Having said that, I too need to lose weight or better yet, convert the fat to muscle (I use to have big quads, now not as big as before). I need to get back to mountain biking 4x a week. My problem is none of my friends bike and not many even ride any longer...sucks mostly because there is no one to push me or make me want to step-it-up.

Last edited:

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
I can get my ass in the tray too...I just can't float along like there is no one on the ski at all.

Top Bottom