Dropping gut - the check in thread.

All Stock

Keyboard Freestyler
Just in case, Here is Friday's weigh in:
194lbs.

I will be back for Monday. I have a 5k run tomorrow, then riding with Parrdaddy in the afternoon. Sunday, I am going to hit the bike for about 20 miles and catch the Texans game. I am going to take it really easy on the food and limit myself to 3 Rum and deit cokes on Saturday night. I will hopefully have lost another pound by Monday. We will see....

Matt_E

steals hub caps from cars
Site Supporter
Thanks for bringing this up....weighed in at 183.5 lbs this morning (I started this at 199.5 lbs a few weeks ago!).
1.5lbs down from last week. Not that great, but I had my birthday cake, chocolate, and some drinking in there - so not too bad.

I need new pants soon.

Matt_E

Site Supporter
I got "Outside" to read. Beats the business section, fatty. :haha: :fingersx:

Last edited:

Matt_E

Site Supporter
Unfortunately, the business section of the local rag is limited to Lemonade stand profit predictions and wheat.
So, I prefer "Outside". (Current issue has a 10 year recap on the 1996 Everest climbing disasters)

All Stock

Keyboard Freestyler
"What is that?"

"Oh, it's just Reagan. He will stop when he gets tired."

"Reagan sleepy"

I have dropped the kids by the pool since the weigh in. Damn scale is at home...

Snackem

Danger Zone
No friday weighin for me, had a slice of Birthday cake last night, some surf and turf (seared tuna steaks and T-bone's:biggthumpup: ) and a couple of Whiskey/7. I'm gonna go for a run tonight and probably sat so I'll drop a lot of that by Mon morning.

godocgo

sport
i hit 150 this week. the vitaminshoppe.com says i should weigh 137.5 for my my ideal weight at 5'9 and 40 years old.
that seems a little light to me. i was thinking 143

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
maybe this will get you fatties motivated.

bodymassindex.jpg

All Stock

Keyboard Freestyler
According to that I am obese. Yeah f-----ng right. I would have to weigh 158 to be the high side of healthy. If you cut off both my legs I might make that. I probably shouldn't have a 47" chest either, that might be obese also.

BMI is for retards!

godocgo

sport
well i figured they were not taking into account for any excess muscle weight. but i still have a little gut at 150.
but i got no legs to speak of. i thought i had skinny legs but i stood next to the slasher out at havasu. damn that guy is lean.

trust me i eat plenty of burgers just no cheeseburgers.

Snackem

Danger Zone
177 is the most I can weigh and be healty? WTF??? That is a little bit off. I'll admit. I'm fat. however that's ridiculous I don't see any way to get myself that low, nor do I even want to.

Top Bottom