Dropping gut - the check in thread.

michael950

for me to POOP on!
Hanging around 208 (+/- 1 pound).

I am not working out, but I am controlling what I eat (though not as well as I should). Once school is out, its to the gym 4 days a week and I will work up to a full hour of swimming. Once I loose the pounds, I will alternate between weights and cardio (swimming).

This first 10 pounds makes me much more comfortable to put on a suit in public, wife noticed a difference w/o a shirt on. :sneaky:

Last edited:

All Stock

Keyboard Freestyler
Snacks- I think you are right. I have resolved myself not to worry about the scale as much. I am seeing a lot of changes overall and so I am happy with that. The weight will come in time.

Saki- Don't slip too much, I am coming for you. Are you making the PCB race this weekend?

Michael- Way to go. You have it tough with the school and the Wife with baby. The fact you are loosing right now speaks volumes.

Keep up the good work! I know I am...

All Stock

Keyboard Freestyler
Thats too bad. I am hitching a ride with Parrdaddy over there. Hoping to see what this Florida surf is all about.

Have fun at the weeding, I have to attend one 10/18. Can't hardly wait......

C

CG Racing

keep forgeting to weigh myself, eating much better, not noticing anything yet!

WAB

salty nuts
Just wanted to let you guys know..... I really enjoyed my 2 1/2lb burritos from Taco Bell. They hit the spot. :Banane26:
Krystals tomorrow :nana:

All Stock

Keyboard Freestyler
Why would you want to eat a burrito from Taco Bell? If you would have gotten it from a real mexican food place, I would be jealous. Taco Bell is just gross.

All Stock

Keyboard Freestyler
Checking in early this week. Heading to Panama city so I wanted to make sure I had a low weight up here.

11/3= 190lbs -2 since Monday

I am going to TRY and be good, but I see a lot of eating on the run in my near future.

All Stock

Keyboard Freestyler
I just released some weight. I should be a little lighter now, but no scale in sight.

Keep talking your trash, haven't you been 190 since page 2 or something???

All Stock

Keyboard Freestyler
Got to agree with that. I am seeing more inches gone than weight loss.

My 34's are getting loose on me. I didn't know if that would ever happen again.

Keep up the good work.

WaveDemon

Not Dead - Notable Member
:arms: Good work, impressive! Keep it up! :biggthumpup:.............well the weight down...........you know what I mean :haha:

it's not something I can stick to long term but low carb drops the weight fast. I just need a better exit stratagy from this diet than last time I was on it. last time I was tired of the diet and happy enough with my weight and started eating like crap.

Rickster

Matakana Menace
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

That's all, move along!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Top Bottom