Eme q8 build

There under the layup,the holes are taped and ready to go for the
1000cc thats going in. And custom billit bedplates are being made for the lamey. Drive shafts are being made as well one for each motor as there being placed in diff locations due to weight transfer.

Custom drivshaft almost done. Went with 4041 preheat so its going to be stronger than stock and maintain the weight. With the
q8 hull/ 62t based motors u will be playing with the 650sx driveshaft. But in my case i have a wizard that can make anything
so i went with my own private length on the drivshaft. The other opption is malone offers a threaded adapter to go on the stock 650 shaft to extend it about 1 1/2 further foward. It is key to have this motor in the right spot. I went off were malone told me to put it and figured in my weight and my light weight mag pump into
the positioning. Im lighter than erics test pilots by 20+ lbs and the pump is lighter by 2-3lbs. These numbers played into 1/2in back diff from were he was testing it. There is so many varibles here...but mainly the weight of the rider. There will be alot of pics come thursday.

G

Goose

is it just the location of the motor that changes or location of the pump also depending on weight of rider

Motor. The motor location will play key factors in other tricks or overall performace other than the back flip. Such as even rotation barrel roles, control over the boat for multiple trick layouts. Pump specs is a whole nother spectrum. If the motor, handle pole axis, and foot holds are in the right spot it will play key in overall
performance. Im saying this how i see it, and eric covered some of this with me as well.

G

Goose

do you also add in the pipe design fuel tank location and ammount and battery location.id be curious to put you finished boat on a set of scales like i did when i set locations of my tank battery and motor and see how the weights compare front to rear

I have been meaning to get pics up but have been really bizz getting this ski ready for a event. I will post more pics of the custom pump and progess next week. Top deck is satin gold sponsors and lower is white even though it looks gray in the pic. And the other side of the ski is a mirror image but green upper and white as well on the lower.
Props to my friends/techs that could be there to answer
all questions to all who were curious about the sport of jetsking.

Attachments

• IMG_1823[1].jpg
    IMG_1823[1].jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 322
  • IMG_1827[1].jpg
    IMG_1827[1].jpg
    74 KB · Views: 382
I own a hose on a lake. It was at a big fair my work holds every year. 5-6 tho people, lots of other venders carny rides..ect. I have my own shop i do work out of on the side so i was handing out cards and showing people the type of equipment u can get into with jetsking.

Top Bottom