Eme q8 build

GIL

Power In The Hands Of Few
Is that a RRP that you had powder coated/chromed? I have not seen one in anything but black ends yet.

Its very well evened out from front to back. If u were to hold it
up next to a sxr its about 8-9 inches shorter. But that is just a eyeball estimate. When i say well balanced i mean the the tray to motor to nose is very proportional. Nothing is to short in the wrong place. Id call it a medium boat between the sxr and sj.

GIL

Its very well evened out from front to back. If u were to hold it
up next to a sxr its about 8-9 inches shorter. But that is just a eyeball estimate. When i say well balanced i mean the the tray to motor to nose is very proportional. Nothing is to short in the wrong place. Id call it a medium boat between the sxr and sj.

How did u get your hands on a BUN pole? That is soooooo bad azz!

GIL

I'm thinking Malone can probably get about anything he wants in the jetski freestyle industry.

:D

You coming down next weekend Gil?

Are u kidding? That loser? LMAO JK, yeah, my dum azz didn't even think that Malone got it for him. LOL

His hull package is 6000.00 with decals,footholds,hood,polebracket,
all lines and glued. My hull was layed up diff from what he usually
offers same goes for the hood. The hood is Kevlar and 5.6 lbs which
differs from his package hood, that is s-glass and i beleive that
comes out to 10-12 lbs. His hulls consist of s-glass and carbon
in key areas. They weigh about 67-68lbs glued and foamed.

Eric doesnt promote Bun as there competitors. If u look at the first page which has all the specs u can see the Bun distributor in CA with his phone #, he deals with jetwave. I didnt get any real deals with the pole and pipe. He combined ship for me but it came to 2900.00 for the pipe and pole. lol and this pipe needs to be seriously modifyed to fit. Its 38 inchs from the back of the manifold
to the bend up front. The pipe is to straight, it will need to be cut to bend around the nose. It will retaint the same length so performance will not change. The carbon waterbox i despratly wanted to keep has to go. It fits perfect with a b pipe but will not work for what im doing here..and i dare not to cut it up and fix it. Ill try to sell it and make somthing diffrant to fit.

No. It is sxr. He likes the sxr setup more as u can adj the drivshaft more for alainments, free floating. Ur sj pole will fit..lol. I had to sell all my sj mags and buy all new sxr changeover equipment.
Yes 6000.00 for a complete hull built, with decals and hood. And yes 68lbs hull and 11-12lbs hood. This also includes a built in adj
billit pole bracket. For extra other things can be done to lighten
the setup even more.

SXRguyinMA

Life's a beach
its crazy how light it is. when we lifted it to put it in my truck it was unbelieveable, especially knowing how hard it was for two of us to carry my stock SXR hull

Here are some pics of the inside of the hull. Excuse the dust, me and my machinist are doing mockup on custom
billit bedplates ect..

Attachments

• S6300283.jpg
    S6300283.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 392
  • S6300279.jpg
    S6300279.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 309
Top Bottom