Super Jet Factory B Pipe Install

My buddy spoke with wamiltons, and he said that i should go with 1 1/4 on the high and 1 1/2 on the low. Is that correct?
That depends on the altitude you ride your ski etc. For sea level like FL its about right for rough tuning.. for fine tuning, you would need tachometer and adjust the carbs while riding. I tuned mine I think 1 1/4 and 1 1/2 and never touched them again.. there is a thread how to properly adjust the carbs.
D.

P.S. actually I think I set mine vice versa.. 1.25 on the low and 1.5 on the high

Last edited:
That depends on the altitude you ride your ski etc. For sea level like FL its about right for rough tuning.. for fine tuning, you would need tachometer and adjust the carbs while riding. I tuned mine I think 1 1/4 and 1 1/2 and never touched them again.. there is a thread how to properly adjust the carbs.
D.

P.S. actually I think I set mine vice versa.. 1.25 on the low and 1.5 on the high

yeah according to my paperwork from factory pipe its 1.5 high, and 1.25 low, but like D-roc said you just gotta go ride it, really hope i dont have to much fine tweaking though

yeah according to my paperwork from factory pipe its 1.5 high, and 1.25 low, but like D-roc said you just gotta go ride it, really hope i dont have to much fine tweaking though

The factory pipe paperwork that i received said 1/2 turn on high and 1 1/4 on low.

I guess i'll just need to try it out. I'm waiting to get the adjusters though since i heard it'll make things easy to tune.

D-Roc

I forgot!
You don't tune your ski by what someone on the Internet or in a book or over the phone tells you. They can only guess at a starting point and then the rest is up to the rider to understand the symptoms and correct it. Ride the ski and tell us how it's running and we can shoot you in the direction you may need to go. Read the mikuni manual again and then read it 3 more times so you have an idea of what to look for as far as symptoms when you do get out to ride your ski. It's probably going to run mint.

Byeai

"Cheetos-Man"
Jetmaniac recommended settings are half turn on top closed on middle and half turn on bottom Im running it and havent had a problem yet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

raytherace

Canadian Brapp Dealer
from wamiltons website. I have run this setup on few engine and it hit. I close the screw a little more when the water is colder(beginning and end of the season
WamMod.jpg

ok, i managed to get the caps out. i placed an order yesterday, bought adjusters for the high/low speed and a 95g spring. I msg'd wamiltons and he said that with the 95g spring, i should set the high to 1/2 and low to 1/2. What you guys think?

Top Bottom