Fellow member Superjetruss passed away, everyone be careful out there!!! R.I.P

Well today is one month from when this tragic accident happened. The investigation has been closed. The driver of the boat is only walking away with one citation of what basically boils down to reckless driving. An brief update from a few days ago in a local paper. http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=388845&src=109

Myself and several close friends to Russ have been out riding a few times already. Tough riding without him but we are doing something he lived for. RIP SuperjetRuss!!

Ride safe everyone!!!

if the report ends with him at fault why is this not involuntary manslaughter?

r.i.p. russ

i lost a good friend several months ago in a motorcycle accident, its a rough experience, especially when your constantly finding things they left at your house or driving by the scene every couple days or the worst is pulling out your phone to call them just to remember it all over again.

if the report ends with him at fault why is this not involuntary manslaughter?

r.i.p. russ

i lost a good friend several months ago in a motorcycle accident, its a rough experience, especially when your constantly finding things they left at your house or driving by the scene every couple days or the worst is pulling out your phone to call them just to remember it all over again.

That's what we can't figure out. In an automobile it would have been involuntary manslaughter. From what I have been told Russ had his back to him and was hit from behind. For the record the driver of the boat was not in a no wake zone, but just outside of one where people were also anchored. So not a good idea to be doing 35-40mph thats why people were yelling at him to slow down.

Top Bottom