F'en Dirt bike!!!!

While me and a buddy where waiting for some dap to dry we took a spin around the yard to kill time. this ended for me about a minute later over the bars and on my back. i was just screwing around and now i have a broken scapula and will be un-able to ride anything for 6-8 weeks. im bummed i have to miss the best part of summer now. This is why dirt sucks sometimes. i would much rather be on a ski any day!!!!
:crutches:

Hi saki :Banane19:

ctatv

2strokes forever
so how did u manage that, what bike? how much riding experience do you have?

worst ive done is brused my bladder (once and a while have dripping issues after i pee) & stretched the tendons in my right shoulder

so how did u manage that, what bike? how much riding experience do you have?

worst ive done is brused my bladder (once and a while have dripping issues after i pee) & stretched the tendons in my right shoulder

i have ridden most of my life and this is the first time i have been hurt on a bike. that wasnt the problem. just a freak accident , i just landed in a fawked up position is all. i guarantee i couldnt do it again. and whats worse is it was a pit bike to take the cake. rag me if you must, but it is what it is.

damd if u do.. damd if you dont! :smile:

yeah pretty much. i cant stay off them, but i know the risk. im just stuck at home board and thought id share the viscousness of the dirt. its just bad timing for me thats why im bummed. im going to miss many things ive been working on cause of this.

ctatv

2strokes forever
time to do some more mods on your ski while you cant ride...:Banane36:

yeah pretty much. i cant stay off them, but i know the risk. im just stuck at home board and thought id share the viscousness of the dirt. its just bad timing for me thats why im bummed. im going to miss many things ive been working on cause of this.

you have a girlfriend? was it your "special" arm

my girl has been taking great care of me ;) no need for the arm that way.

but yes i am right handed so everything else takes getting used to. i did manage to eat left handed chop sticks last night though!! i had my right hand and arm in a cast several years ago and after awhile its not to bad using the left for everything. even writing.

ctatv

2strokes forever
ahh sushi is soo good. theres a great place near me in CT called Kumo. The owner is in his 30s and drives to NYC a few times a week and buys his fish right off the boats when they come to the docks, not at the fish markets later that day

my girl has been taking great care of me ;) no need for the arm that way.

but yes i am right handed so everything else takes getting used to. i did manage to eat left handed chop sticks last night though!! i had my right hand and arm in a cast several years ago and after awhile its not to bad using the left for everything. even writing.

i can barely limp around on one leg and my boy stricky can barely get up and down stairs on his own right now from our current injuries...

we'll both be at the mx track bright and early saturday AM. i'm gonna get one last ride in before i retire for a few months and heal up my back.

and yamaslut is an idiot.

Top Bottom