cr5cropped-1.jpg

100_3521.jpg

100_3515.jpg

100_3512.jpg

ctatv

2strokes forever
oh, i thought we were talking about real bikes.. my bad.. :smile:

sakifinishlinemx.jpg

oh I forgot, people who pay twice as much for a strait header on a fartcan bike have their panties all in a bunch because I pay less for a well designed expansion chamber, and by the way my CR500 will smoke whatever 4poke your on, and I have a full set of dirt rims/knobbies as well as my 17s with street tires :nana::stupid:

why dont you go get a 4 stroke jetski then? oh yeah forgot cause they arent nearly as efficient

talk about panties in a bunch! hahaha i'm sure you and wolf child will both smoke me in the dirt and on the keyboard too!

maybe i can ride on one of your seadoos? :smile:

nick, did you figure out saturday yet? seriously!.. cmon.. jesus.. even dre might be in..

ctatv

2strokes forever
oh your hating on boats now? only seadoo I have is a boat dude...

not supprised you hate boats with a personality like that you likely wouldnt have any friends to go on the boat with you

way to hate on the fact i havent yet bought a ski cause im saving money as a recent college grad. couches are fun for what they are. I had an ass load of fun on mine between 12 and 18, dont need another one but I got no problem saying i enjoyed it while i had it

talk about panties in a bunch! hahaha

maybe i can ride on one of your seadoos? :smile:

nick, did you figure out saturday yet? seriously!.. cmon.. jesus.. even dre might be in..

Last edited:
oh your hating on boats now? only seadoo I have is a boat dude...

not supprised you hate boats with a personality like that you likely wouldnt have any friends to go on the boat with you

way to hate on the fact i havent yet bought a ski cause im saving money as a recent college grad. couches are fun for what they are. I had an ass load of fun on mine between 12 and 18, dont need another one but I got no problem saying i enjoyed it while i had it

youre an angry young man, sir

ctatv

2strokes forever
youre an angry young man, sir

no you are man. all i said was im not selling my bike and you start ********ting on stuff you know nothing about completely unprovoked. but guess trying to explain it to you will likely be as successful as a retard trying to fcuk a doorknob

no you are man. all i said was im not selling my bike and you start ********ting on stuff you know nothing about completely unprovoked. but guess trying to explain it to you will likely be as successful as a retard trying to fcuk a doorknob

dude, youre a funny kid.

i said, and i quote...

oh, i thought we were talking about real bikes.. my bad..

be a good little boy and think about your reaction now for a few minutes, then come back and play some more happy fun time with us. i'll look for more repetitive oversized pics to post of me going slow enough for you to smoke me on your cute cr500. its kind of my thing you know. :Banane09:

Top Bottom