Finally a Carbon/Kevlar Mod Blaster

Heres some pics of the seat finished at last!

Attachments

• PIC_0045.jpg
    PIC_0045.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 160
  • PIC_0049.jpg
    PIC_0049.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 102
  • PIC_0052.jpg
    PIC_0052.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 141
  • PIC_0054.jpg
    PIC_0054.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 97
Thanks Scottie, just needs the jet Trim seat on it when it's made to bring the colour scheme all together. A few of the logos are being re-made as they had to be done at the last moment for some pics.
It's the best news we could have hoped for from the test riders, so it means our year & a half of work was not in vein.

Heres a couple of pics of Jay at the surf, the surf was crap & very choppy & blowing a gail.
Even though the surf was so small, Jay still pulled off heaps of tricks including superman, etc, but all that was captured on video not stills, have to capture the shots from the video footage or just redo it on a better day.
The first pic is how the ski launched off a piss ant little 1 foot wave with no run-up to it. The 2nd pic is launching off a 2 foot wave with no run-up.
Bigger waves did happen during the day, but the guys were buzzed with how much air time they could get from such tiny waves with next to no run-up to the wave.
Jay in particular was hanging for better conditions (less wind & bigger waves) & said imagine the airtime & tricks with some better surf & foot straps:notworthy:

That thing has got to be badddddddazz!!!!!

Playing with jet sizes & pop-off pressures - very happy with the low down drive carrying strongly through the mid.
Ski is now ready to play!
Plans to take it to some flat water this weekend with a pro freestyle rider & see what it can do in the flat with a bit of trim & some horses.

Hi Guys, it's been a while, been busy on another project.
Will post some action info on the Blaster shortly.
Here is a pic (it's a still that was cut from video footage so the quality is crappy) of the Blaster getting upside down on the river.
We are working with a handful of respected Companies on a new build.
The post will start in a week or so... all I can say at this stage is that it is going to be INSAINE!!Jay on Blaster.jpg

Hey Dustin, hows things.
I'm getting sent an electronic copy of part 1 from the magazine, as soon as I've got it I'll post it.
Yeah it is a great Mag, we're lucky to have it over in Aussie land

ive had a quik ride on steves carbon blaster as it is, itsw one nice arm yankin machine ,but its going to get a whole lot more better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Scottie, hope the skis are going well for you over there.
Thanks for the comment on the colour, an awesome painter called Pooley painted it, he really knows his stuff!
As for Luker, this guy gets some of the biggest airs I've ever seen - he is truly psycho!!

Top Bottom